61 replies to this topic

#61 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,822 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:05 PM

Carolina will welcome him with open arms, but he'd never sniff the playoffs again. Arizona is probably the best place for him, altough I'd laugh my fool head off if he replaces Campbell again in Oakland.

the NFL is weird like that... look at KC and Oakland this year (even Jacksonville)... you give me McNabb, Steve Smith and those two back for one year and you never know.....

I do agree in the perfect world he's a Cardinal... Oakland has massive comedy input :lol:

I know the Chiefs won't give up on Cassel... they just SHOULD!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#62 Beezer34

Beezer34

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:31 AM

Posted Image

Funny stuff.. :giggle:

"..while nobody should remember the plot of the movie; Bring It On, Wikipedia reminds us all that it was Rancho Carne High School that had a cheerleading squad, which was accused of stealing the routines of the East Compton Clovers. So, Terrell Suggs is saying the Patriots stole other team's signals, much like Kirsten Dunst stole routines, as was discovered by the Boston Herald's Ian Rapoport. "It was bittersweet," Suggs said. "I was thinking Sunday night like, you know what.. if the Patriots were a movie, they would be Bring It On. They'd be like 'Yeah, they're a good team, but all their championships are fake." Now, the Patriots-Ravens rivalry has taken a new turn, this time invoking the spirit of early-2000s teen comedies."

http://www.nesn.com/...ring-it-on.html

Edited by Beezer34, 17 November 2010 - 12:52 PM.

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users