2 replies to this topic

#1 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:49 AM

According to the board, its 11:48 AM right now. Is this only happening to me, or is this affecting everyone? I did check my time zone settings, and they're still correct.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,618 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:12 PM

Yeah, time's screwy right now, I just noticed that too.

I've got it so that it's correct for guests, but for whatever reason it didn't take effect for members. Hang tight, we'll keep working on it.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:39 PM

Thanks, Rowdy. Appreciate it!

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users