89 replies to this topic

#81 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:47 PM

You don't have to be drunk to be loud. You can sit in your house and watch the flow of the game. The players don't want everyone to sit quietly so you can hear a pin drop, that's stupid. Unless you're stupid, it's possible to watch and cheer at the same time.

#82 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:15 PM

You don't have to be drunk to be loud. You can sit in your house and watch the flow of the game. The players don't want everyone to sit quietly so you can hear a pin drop, that's stupid. Unless you're stupid, it's possible to watch and cheer at the same time.

So, if you're not loud, you're stupid.

That's pretty much what you're saying.

So does this jive with other people sucking who don't do as you do, too?
NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#83 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:56 PM

So, if you're not loud, you're stupid.

That's pretty much what you're saying.

So does this jive with other people sucking who don't do as you do, too?

Yep, that guy nailed it. I'm one big dumb ignoramus. I'm 100% retarded because I only chant and cheer at particular moments, but during most of the game, I like to calmly watch and try to examine more closely the nuances of the play unfolding in front of me. Even if it has done nothing besides make me see how terrible the Devils have played this season, to which I attribute all of my anger and frustation in life lol.

Seriously, this kid is an idiot. He thinks people who don't do as he wishes, suck. Nothing like people who think that the founders of this great nation's ultimate goal of having individual freedom sucks.

Ya know who else said people who weren't like him sucked? Hitler. Just saying.

#84 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

That's not what I said you retards. Geeze, I hope the majority of our fan base isn't as dumb as you rejects. I think fans who sit there all game are lame, and if you don't like my opinion I don't give a sh!t. I laugh at fans that sat their in overtime and did nothing while the majority of us cheered. Hockey is a sport of emotion, something you anti-socials clearly don't understand.

Edited by hurricane1091, 15 November 2010 - 05:40 PM.

#85 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

That's not what I said you retards. Geeze, I hope the majority of our fan base isn't as dumb as you rejects. I think fans who sit there all game are lame, and if you don't like my opinion I don't give a sh!t. I laugh at fans that sat their in overtime and did nothing while the majority of us cheered. Hockey is a sport of emotion, something you anti-socials clearly don't understand.

Your banality is only rivaled by your ignorance.

Edited by SJP20, 15 November 2010 - 06:00 PM.

#86 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:03 PM

That's cool, I don't care. I'm a productive member of society and I'll voice my opinion whether you like it or not. I'm not an obnoxious drunk fan, I'm a loud and proud fan.

And yeah, good job editing your post. I saw what you said beforehand. It's hard for you timid fans to get along with a diehard.

Edited by hurricane1091, 15 November 2010 - 06:03 PM.

#87 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:10 PM

That's cool, I don't care. I'm a productive member of society and I'll voice my opinion whether you like it or not. I'm not an obnoxious drunk fan, I'm a loud and proud fan.

And yeah, good job editing your post. I saw what you said beforehand. It's hard for you timid fans to get along with a diehard.

I was going to games since 1984 when you were a glimmer in the eyes of two strangers at a Springsteen concert as "Dancing in the Dark" played. Hell, with your age, make it a Bon Jovi concert.

Besides, you dislike this site anyway so leave. You post here then run back to devilsrule like a puppy with quotes like this tonight:

"(bleep) that site, I'm going to be banned there soon enough."

#88 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:19 PM

Yes, I feel that you people don't take kindly to vulgar language and I'll end up being banned. Unfortunately you might not understand that, but sit there quietly at your seat and ponder it so you really get the jist of what I'm saying. I don't care how many games you go to either. I've already been to five games this year and I live over an hour and a half away.

#89 ClarkyDano23

ClarkyDano23

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:27 PM

People need to keep in mind that for almost every team 50% of their fan base are front-runners.. The Devils just have a smaller fan base so when we do poorly our 50% is smaller than other team's

There's nothing you can do about it, but if you stay loyal during the rough patches the reward will be sweeter when you taste victory

This is my favorite thing you've said here, in particular the latter paragraph!
-CD23

"Not one camera, not one reporter. But, guess what? If that kid was hurt, I woulda had everyone in that friggin building in front of my face. Isn't that true? But guess what, no one's hurt, so there's nothing to write about."
-Scott Stevens regarding both, his hit in Game 4 on Sami Kapanen during Round 1 against the Hurricanes in 2001, and the media looking for something to write about

My Youtube Page! - http://www.youtube.com/McKay4429061

My Devils Photos! - http://www.flickr.co...57602625649087/

http://www.pokerroad.com

#90 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,697 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:51 AM

I usually like to sit and focus on the game most of the time. But during the power play in overtime, I was mostly standing. I will shout and sometimes curse during the game (depending on how many and if there are little kids around me). Standing during exciting points of the game is alright with me, so is shouting and cursing most of the time. But to stand there like a goon for most of the game and being an obnoxious @ss is something I hate. That and my other pet peeve are high-school or middle school age kids who come in packs of 10, sit in front of me, and play musical chairs throughout the entire game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users