2 replies to this topic

#1 JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:20 PM

I see a lot of people who post have a picture under there post, many different ones. Many have a "Believe" pic with a Devils player.. I have seen many photoshopped pics of Big Lou. Many are cool and fun.

Wondering if there is a place on this site where you can just view all of the pics at once?

Let's Go Mother Truckin' DEVILS!

Edited by JohnnyP., 13 November 2010 - 03:20 PM.

#2 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:47 AM

Sounds like a good idea to me, maybe a spot for desktop bitmaps as well :) The Canadiens' forum has monthly Calendar backgrounds with a player or two, the logo, and the month's calendar with the games marked - we definitely have guys here who could slap together a bunch of cool desktops for downloading if a spot for them were available.

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:35 PM

There isn't currently a spot that has them all, but if someone wanted to start a thread or set up a gallery album, that could be useful.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users