Lots of Polls about when/where/how to pay for the Devils Supporters Se

Satans Hockey

33 members have voted

1. 1. 2. Would you like to try a group discount and send a check to the group leader or just buy full price tickets?

• Send a check written out to the New Jersey Devils to the group leader
    • Call the Devils and pay full price but we would still be standing all together
  2. 2. What price level would you rather be at?

• $37 200 sections
    • $59 100 sections
  3. 3. If you want to be in the 200 sections which one do you want to be in?

• 209 or a section on that side Devils attack 2x side
    • 232 or a section on that side Devils attack 2x side
    • 215 or a section on that side
    • 226 or a section on that side
  4. 4. If you want to be in the 100 sections which one do you want to be in?

• 101 to 107 sections Devils attack 2x side
    • 116 to 124 sections
  5. 5. Which game do you think we should start this at?

• Nov. 24th - Wednesday - Calgary Flames
    • Nov. 27th - Saturday - Philadelphia Flyers
    • Dec. 2nd - Thursday - Montreal Canadiens
    • Dec. 11th - Saturday - Detroit Red Wings
    • Dec.. 15th - Wednesday - Phoenix Coyotes
    • Dec. 17th - Friday - Nashville Predators

First off please like this on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Jersey-Devils-Supporters-Section/141171809266517?v=wall spread it to all of your friends and post on the wall.

Secondly, the 2nd poll in the other thread was broken so I think these polls will help us out in trying to figure out what is best.

Personally I think the Dec 17th, Friday game against Nashville is the best game. It gives us the most time in order to get people interested as well as gives enough time for people to purchase tickets. It's also a game against an opponent that shouldn't be hard to get tickets for. If you think we should do another game that isn't on the poll then post it in here.

Any thoughts/ideas/concerns and criticisms are more then welcome.

Thanks everybody!

Heres a chart to help with the voting...

1011seatingpricingfull.jpg

Edited by Satans Hockey

Like I said in the other thread, I think that we can most easily establish a presence in the 209 corner, because 208, and 211-212 are always loud. This thing isn't ready to go behind the net (not to mention that costs 20 bucks more), but if it gets large enough, it would be awesome to sit in 104 and surrounding sections.

I think you could beat the group rate (of 500+) by using the Military Nights. The tickets are about $31.32 each if you order 20. The best thing is these tickets are in the 100 level AND include a $10 food/bev card.

If you call them maybe you could get MORE than 20 tickets. I am sure someone on here was/is in the Military :)

A SPECIAL TICKET OFFER

FOR THE MEN & WOMEN OF OUR ARMED FORCES!

Tickets are $30 ($59 Value) when you purchase online

ADDED VALUE: WHEN YOU PURCHASE ONLINE RECEIVE A FREE $10 FOOD & BEVERAGE CARD!

* Cards can be picked up at the Group Sales Redemption Area, across from the Fire Lounge on the main concourse through the 1st intermission.

* On the day of game, you can purchase a $30 ticket ($59 value) at the Prudential Center Box Office by showing your Military ID!

Wednesday Nov. 24 7:30 Calgary Flames

Thursday Dec. 2 7:00 Montreal Canadiens

Thursday Dec. 23 7:00 New York Islanders

Friday Dec. 31 5:00 Atlanta Thrashers

I think you could beat the group rate (of 500+) by using the Military Nights. The tickets are about $31.32 each if you order 20. The best thing is these tickets are in the 100 level AND include a $10 food/bev card.

If you call them maybe you could get MORE than 20 tickets. I am sure someone on here was/is in the Military :)

A SPECIAL TICKET OFFER

FOR THE MEN & WOMEN OF OUR ARMED FORCES!

Tickets are $30 ($59 Value) when you purchase online

ADDED VALUE: WHEN YOU PURCHASE ONLINE RECEIVE A FREE $10 FOOD & BEVERAGE CARD!

* Cards can be picked up at the Group Sales Redemption Area, across from the Fire Lounge on the main concourse through the 1st intermission.

* On the day of game, you can purchase a $30 ticket ($59 value) at the Prudential Center Box Office by showing your Military ID!

Wednesday Nov. 24 7:30 Calgary Flames

Thursday Dec. 2 7:00 Montreal Canadiens

Thursday Dec. 23 7:00 New York Islanders

Friday Dec. 31 5:00 Atlanta Thrashers

Eh, maybe it's just me, but that wouldn't feel totally right to me.

Anyway, I said send a check for the discount, because as I said in the first thread, the cheaper the better so we can get more people involved. Since the checks would be written to the Devils there isn't much that the leader could do with them aside from send them along to the Devils, thus eliminating the chance of him taking people's money (not that I'm saying you would in the first place, SH :P)

I said the 200 sections for the same reasons as above.

I voted for 226 to be the section because I like DaneykoIsGod's idea of spreading the noise to a third corner of the arena. As much as I love being on the end the Devils attack twice, spreading the noise could be more important. Plus, this is the side where the Cup celebration starts ;)

December 17th seems to be the best date. Besides my purely selfish motives of actually being home from school and able to attend the first game in the supporter's section, I think the 17th would be perfect because it's ample time for the leader to establish a PO Box, receive checks from everyone who is interested, and forward them to the Devils.

Those are my thoughts on this whole thing. Of course, if the section starts before I'm able to come home, that's fine, as long as it works out well and is there for me to be a part of in the future, I'll be happy.

For those of you who voted yes to the group rate discount. Would you guys still buy the full price $37 dollar tickets threw the a Devils ticket rep if we did end up going that route?

I still think if we do it through sending me checks that we would end up limiting ourselves. I just think we could get more people interested by even posting on facebook and what not and telling people to call up and buy the supporters tickets in this section for this game.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Someone post this on HF boards (assuming people still go there).

I want this to happen as soon as possible, but realistically let's call it the Nashville game. Eventually, I wouldn't mind moving to 103 and 104, but for now I think we should do 209. It's relatively empty, and I'm sure 208 will catch on and hopefully the other surrounding 200s sections. We should probably coordinate what we're going to be doing as well.

For those of you who voted yes to the group rate discount. Would you guys still buy the full price $37 dollar tickets threw the a Devils ticket rep if we did end up going that route?

I still think if we do it through sending me checks that we would end up limiting ourselves. I just think we could get more people interested by even posting on facebook and what not and telling people to call up and buy the supporters tickets in this section for this game.

Yeah, I would be more than willing to pay the $37 if need be.