44 replies to this topic

#41 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,901 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

Philip Rivers is missing his #1WR, #1TE off and on, and other WR's and has guys off the practice squad, and he is killing it...what is Manning's excuse?

Just sayin....

Good point. What a year he's having.

#42 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,407 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:05 PM

Gates has missed how many games? 2?. Jackson didn't even go to camp, so Rivers has had rep's with the rest of his team all year.

Just sayin...

Edited by MantaRay, 23 November 2010 - 03:06 PM.

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#43 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,629 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:07 PM

And even worse, rivers was relying on patrick craytoin. Which is cause for justifiable retirement :P

Not to mention has rivers ever had anyone on reggie wayne's level??
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#44 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,407 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:01 PM

And even worse, rivers was relying on patrick craytoin. Which is cause for justifiable retirement :P

Not to mention has rivers ever had anyone on reggie wayne's level??

Antonio Gates.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#45 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:14 PM

Gates has missed how many games? 2?. Jackson didn't even go to camp, so Rivers has had rep's with the rest of his team all year.

Just sayin...

They have also had Legedu Naanee in and out of the lineup...and Gates has 'officially' missed 2 games but has been hurt for more then 2...plus working with immortals like Seyi Ajirotutu...Jacob Hester...Ryan Mathews has missed 2 games...Nanne 5 games...Malcolm Floyd 3 games...and your #1 WR for 10 games....just saying facts suck

And another thing...Rivers is on pace to break the all time mark for yards passing I believe...despite this AND having a coach like Norv. Give Rivers Bill Polian, and let's see what happens.

Edited by LOTCB, 24 November 2010 - 12:29 PM.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users