220 replies to this topic

#61 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,747 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:24 PM

There is absolutely, positively NO excuse for this type of effort given their position. I'm insulted as a fan that they would play like this against a team that has lost 14 fvckING GAMES IN A ROW.

Edited by MadDog2020, 26 November 2010 - 02:25 PM.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#62 GermanDevil

GermanDevil

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:26 PM

This is so embarassing :saddevil:

#63 PhuckinKillAvery

PhuckinKillAvery

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:27 PM

Wait are we really about to lose to a team that hasn't WON in 14 games? This is going to be humiliating. It's ok though because we just won 2 games in a row. Psh.

Edited by PhuckinKillAvery, 26 November 2010 - 02:27 PM.

#64 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,202 posts

Oh I'm sorry, are we playing the 1982 Islanders?
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#65 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Great recovery by Moose.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#66 Dr Death

Dr Death

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Almost 3-0 there!
Posted Image

#67 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Elias saves the 3rd goal.
-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

#68 PhuckinKillAvery

PhuckinKillAvery

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:28 PM

There is absolutely, positively NO excuse for this type of effort given their position. I'm insulted as a fan that they would play like this against a team that has lost 14 fvckING GAMES IN A ROW.

Oh well you know after they got their 16th point the other night they can afford to take a game off.

#69 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:29 PM

Calgary was a bad game too. This team is just not good.
-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

#70 hit the post

hit the post

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:31 PM

At the Depietro's Thanksgiving Dinner table...Rick....I'm thankful for my family and friend's,and the fact were playing the

Devils Tomorrow so we can get an easy win.
And The Rags Have How Many Cups--Can't win many with a Farm team.

#71 Dr Death

Dr Death

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:34 PM

It almost looks as if they're skating in slow motion!

At what point does Kovy start potting some goals that don't
involve an overtime or shoot out? :noclue:
Posted Image

#72 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,202 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:35 PM

Another sad, uninspiring effort. The Devils will lose this game...and when they repeat this tomorrow agains Philly, coach batboy will be out on his ass. Bring me Ken Hitchcock
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#73 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:36 PM

At this point,bring me Burns
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#74 PhuckinKillAvery

PhuckinKillAvery

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Calgary was a bad game too. This team is just not good.

The record says it all. They're garbage.

#75 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Another sad, uninspiring effort. The Devils will lose this game...and when they repeat this tomorrow agains Philly, coach batboy will be out on his ass. Bring me Ken Hitchcock

Not happening. Im willing to bet that Mac is here for the season. There wont be any coaching staff changes until the off season.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#76 DevsFan7545

DevsFan7545

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:37 PM

yes please, Mac is a horrible coach
Posted Image

I BELIEVE Do You???

#77 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:38 PM

this team isn't that good...either is our coach....kovi was a mistake....going to have to close my eyes vs. philly
"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#78 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,747 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:38 PM

Yeah. Enough is enough already. Its one thing to lose- its something completely different to lose to a team that has lost 14 in a row, while playing like you TRULY don't give a sh!t. Its insulting. I don't use that word often, but I'm insulted by this effort from a team with 16 lousy points.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#79 PhuckinKillAvery

PhuckinKillAvery

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:39 PM

Anybody else think they should have started one of the kids in net? You know, kinda like for a boost or something..I dunno.

#80 Sickman

Sickman

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:40 PM

I quit on this game. This is just pathetic and mark this game down as one of the moments where crucial points were lost which ultimately leads to their undoing. I don't care what anyone says, there is NO EXCUSE for this type of game against a team like the Islanders. Please, just take a look at the Islander's roster for this game and try to wrap your brain around how poor of a team this is. The Devils are getting OWNED by an AHL team right now.

It's pretty cut and dry, Philly puts the nail in the coffin tomorrow unless NJ finds a way to salvage this train wreck . What truly pisses me off is that they showed some really good signs in St. Louis and Washington but have completely regressed these last two games. I really believed they were getting it together but it was only a flash. Where the fvck is the energy? When you're in a hole this deep, you can't afford to have games like this against the only other team worse then you in the standings.

I'd like to think they still have a chance but I can't continue watching this game. I am going absolutely bat sh!t crazy watching these fvcks botch every single damn play against a squad that has not been able to win a game in a month. Unreal.

Edited by Sickman, 26 November 2010 - 02:45 PM.

New Jersey Devils - Three Time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003

" 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1!! And the oldest trophy competed for in North America, LORD STANLEY'S CUP, has made it's way through the Lincoln Tunnel! To the Meadowlands! To the Garden State! THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE THE 1995 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!" Mike Miller, June 24th, 1995

" I have for some time been thinking that it would be a good thing if there were a challenge cup which should be held from year to year by the champion hockey team in the dominion" Frederick Arthur, Lord Stanley of Preston

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users