220 replies to this topic

#141 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:45 PM

i cant understand why a team with this much talent can be this bad, some of the things they do has me sitting in my chair thinking, what in the world were you thinking when you did that. this team reminds me of a car wreck i know i should turn my head and not look but i cant help to look

Julien wouldn't, Robinson wouldn't...but noooo. Lou has all the patience in the world for John "Waaah I want a trade and then I'll sign with the Rangers" MacLean.
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#142 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

Oy Vey. :doh1: 7-14-2

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#143 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 16,009 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

i know it's just a game and i should be ashamed to say it - but these fvckers really can ruin your day with the fvckstink they put out there today. and because it was in the afternoon, we have all night to stew on it.

god i hate these fvcking guys.

This is so right on man. It's like you climbed into my brain for this post. The sad thing is, while our days may have been ruined, these jack-offs will just go on their merry way, ready to ruin another day tomorrow. They don't care. They'll go out and party it up tonight probably.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#144 Sickman

Sickman

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:48 PM

Really glad I skipped out on the 3rd based on these last few posts.

What I'm really starting to learn is that when you're emotionally invested in a team which is just not very good, there comes a point when you have to take a step away. It's not about being less of a fan or not having faith but it's just something you have to do because the stress and disappointment is just not worth it. It's not worth getting miserable over and that is the single thing this Devils team is good at doing. Imagine the feeling of passing out and banging your head and then having to sit through two thirds of this garbage. I don't feel well and this was officially my breaking point.

Call it waiving the white flag, whatever, I really see no point of having any feelings of optimism in regards to this sorry bunch. Aside from the good vibes you get from Tedenby this team is a bunch of overpaid, uninspired underachievers. I joked around that we would be the losers to end the the Islanders skid but held out hope they would avoid that dubious distinction. Sure enough they even got shut out!

From management all the way down to that sad sack of sh!t of a defenseman Magnan, this team is lousy. Plain and simple. And to be honest, if they somehow by the grace of God find a way to beat Philly, I'm going to be even more sick from this game.

Edited by Sickman, 26 November 2010 - 03:53 PM.

New Jersey Devils - Three Time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003

" 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1!! And the oldest trophy competed for in North America, LORD STANLEY'S CUP, has made it's way through the Lincoln Tunnel! To the Meadowlands! To the Garden State! THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE THE 1995 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!" Mike Miller, June 24th, 1995

" I have for some time been thinking that it would be a good thing if there were a challenge cup which should be held from year to year by the champion hockey team in the dominion" Frederick Arthur, Lord Stanley of Preston

#145 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:50 PM

fire maclean tonight, have oates or someone coach tomorrow.

if magnan is not waived tomorrow morning, i'm not watching that fvckin game.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#146 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:53 PM

Oates? Are you serious? Did you see the PP? Oates needs to be buried with Mac.
-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

#147 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 16,009 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:55 PM

Nothing will happen before tomorrow, and nothing will happen after the Flyers beat us by 10. I'm resigned to the fact that Lou will just sit on his hands like a fvckstick and by the time he does anything, it'll be far too late. Kind of just like the team plays just about every game, what a coincidence.

#148 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:56 PM

whatever, the point is maclean has to go, i'm not sure if oates is to blame for the powerplay fvck ups, they don't seem to move around enough to get free, not sure if oates has to point that out to them, though admittedly i don't know much about pp coaching and what they have control over.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#149 coldply123

coldply123

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:58 PM

That was hideous. Based on how the Flyers are playing, I dont see us winning against them. We got lucky with a Caps team that came in flat and was playing an AHL goalie. The Flames game was lucky, theyre almost as bad as we are.

Zajac looks lost without Parise on his wing, which suggests he really is at best a complementary player. Elias had a bad game today. Getting a little sick of his 1 good game, 2 bad games after routine.

And the decision to start Magnan was really a bit perplexing by MacLean.

Have to think if the Devils get crushed by the Flyers, a trade or something else may happen.
Bill Simmons: "The Bruins are like Fredo -- they're dead to me as long as the owner is alive."

"I'm Going With The Devils over Anaheim"-Barry Melrose

#150 hit the post

hit the post

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:00 PM

Haven't wanted Mac fired...until now....start the changes with him....can it really get any worse?

They just don't respond to his AHL ways...time for a real coach.
And The Rags Have How Many Cups--Can't win many with a Farm team.

#151 Sickman

Sickman

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:01 PM

These fvckers just don't have the drive and intensity that is required to win games. It's not there consistently. You see way too many periods of play where there is just nothing going on. ZERO.

Whether this is a coaching issue, players issue, combined issue, who the hell knows. Either way it's a major issue and it's only making things that much worse for this team.

Edited by Sickman, 26 November 2010 - 04:01 PM.

New Jersey Devils - Three Time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003

" 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1!! And the oldest trophy competed for in North America, LORD STANLEY'S CUP, has made it's way through the Lincoln Tunnel! To the Meadowlands! To the Garden State! THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE THE 1995 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!" Mike Miller, June 24th, 1995

" I have for some time been thinking that it would be a good thing if there were a challenge cup which should be held from year to year by the champion hockey team in the dominion" Frederick Arthur, Lord Stanley of Preston

#152 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,287 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:02 PM

the replay is on right now in case anyone wants to watch this train wreck again :doh1:

#153 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,380 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:02 PM

i dont think today is all on Mac... if our players could have put the puck on net at time we could have win this easily then we'd be all cheering to have a 3 game streak... seriously

www.SterioDesign.com

#154 Dr Death

Dr Death

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:03 PM

Flyers Lost?????....So they'll be good an pissed off when they come into town tomorrow! :doh1:

Edited by Dr Death, 26 November 2010 - 04:04 PM.

Posted Image

#155 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:03 PM

hardass coach like burns would whip them into shape in no time, accountability is not there, there needs to be finger pointing, they are not children they need to know when they are playing like sh!t.

martyb.jpg

#156 Meals on Wheels

Meals on Wheels

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:10 PM

I couldn't watch the game today at work but it still ruined my day. Man I feel like crap now. I was starting to get a little excited after the Caps game and we didn't deserve a win against Calgary but won anyway so here I was thinking that things might be turning around. But after reading this thread and seeing the score of the game I feel awful again. And it's not just the losses that are bothering me, it's the lack of effort by the players. Why do we care more than them?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#157 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 16,009 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:11 PM

i dont think today is all on Mac... if our players could have put the puck on net at time we could have win this easily then we'd be all cheering to have a 3 game streak... seriously

Yeah, ever hear of having your team PREPARED TO PLAY? Don't give me that sh!t that's its not on MacLean. It most CERTAINLY is on him, as well as the a$$hole, useless, f*ggot players.

#158 DevilinLA

DevilinLA

Trivia Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:14 PM

hardass coach like burns would whip them into shape in no time, accountability is not there, there needs to be finger pointing, they are not children they need to know when they are playing like sh!t.

The last hardass coach this team had was Sutter - and you guys hate him for wanting to leave because he didn't like being an LL puppet.
Posted Image
Sole Keeper of Anton Volchenkov
Sole Keeper of Mike Mottau #27
Keeper of Bryce Salvador #24

#159 Whatthechuk

Whatthechuk

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:14 PM

What a fvckin embaressment. I don't get what the hell Lou is waiting for here. Yea the team isnt the greatest, but realistically whats the problem with firing Mac? .. we have nothing to lose at this point because after this game, we've seen it all.

Kovy is no longer Kovy. The team has to stop with the boardplay at start taking shots from the middle of the ice rather than outside the circles.

Fn terrible, I can't believe it.
"Whered he go>"
Posted Image

#160 SS-SS

SS-SS

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:16 PM

Yeah, ever hear of having your team PREPARED TO PLAY? Don't give me that sh!t that's its not on MacLean. It most CERTAINLY is on him, as well as the a$$hole, useless, f*ggot players.

+1 sir

I am tired of hearing that "its not on Maclean" sh!t...its on the players yes but first of all its on the coach...if you can't get your players to play against a team that lost last 15 then you are out.

This guy is so fvcking static...no matter what happens or what is the score,he is still there with the same fvcking face that makes me want to hit on the TV.

fvcking do something...call a fvcking timeout or at least make some movement with your fvcking lips to makes is believe that you are coaching something out of this sh!t team.

Instead he stares at the fvcking scoreboard for the whole goddamn game.
Posted Image

Posted Image of Henrik Tallinder Posted Image of The Eric Lindros Concussions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users