265 replies to this topic

#261 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:32 AM

Elias can not keep carrying this team. He needs help.

Elias, Arnott, Tedenby, and Zubrus are the bright spots for the Devils right now. Everyone else seems slow, disorganized and sloppy. I really don't get it. The ice times for last night are confusing as well. Volchenkov onlyl got 16 minutes? I can't explain half of what's going on now. Parise and Brodeur returning won't fix this team. Langenbrunner has to be traded. This team right now is better with Vasyunov in the lineup.

I think tomorrow in Philly Gionta will be scratched and Vasy will be back.

#262 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,450 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:45 AM

Elias, Arnott, Tedenby, and Zubrus are the bright spots for the Devils right now. Everyone else seems slow, disorganized and sloppy. I really don't get it. The ice times for last night are confusing as well. Volchenkov onlyl got 16 minutes? I can't explain half of what's going on now. Parise and Brodeur returning won't fix this team. Langenbrunner has to be traded. This team right now is better with Vasyunov in the lineup.

I think tomorrow in Philly Gionta will be scratched and Vasy will be back.

Elias is the teams MVP right now. He has got Arnott to produce and is grooming Tedenby.

I have never been a fan of the Zubie signing, but he is played great since last years playoffs. I am not sure how his minutes got cut last night.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#263 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:47 AM

Elias is the teams MVP right now. He has got Arnott to produce and is grooming Tedenby.

I have never been a fan of the Zubie signing, but he is played great since last years playoffs. I am not sure how his minutes got cut last night.

I was never one to blame MacLean at first but lately it's been a little interesting. The ice time numbers from last night have got me wondering. Yeah yeah yeah the team was losing... but 11 minutes for one of our best forwards currently (Zubrus) means something's going on. Same with 16 minutes for Volchenkov.

#264 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:02 PM

I was never one to blame MacLean at first but lately it's been a little interesting. The ice time numbers from last night have got me wondering. Yeah yeah yeah the team was losing... but 11 minutes for one of our best forwards currently (Zubrus) means something's going on. Same with 16 minutes for Volchenkov.

I agree something is going besides them losing. There were moments (brief at best)that they appeared to be present, however most of the game I thought some of the players were quite literally DRUNK on the ice. At this point I am just happy if the team shows up to the game, or if they have some semblance or a hockey team at least a few moments during the game.

Can not wait to be at the next game on 12/11, this one should be interesting. :koolaid:

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#265 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:15 PM

Can not wait to be at the next game on 12/11, this one should be interesting. :koolaid:

Haha! That's what we're down to for entertainment. Winning (or even competitive hockey) is out, let's watch the soap opera! :e-drama:

Edited by Jerrydevil, 03 December 2010 - 02:16 PM.

#266 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:39 PM

i'm sorry about the loss people, my streak of gdt is in shambles now, i must cry about it for a bit before i start a new one.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users