265 replies to this topic

#161 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:49 PM

I never boo'd the devils... If they start to loss 1255 - 0 I will boo them till my head falls off :P

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#162 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:50 PM

johnny mac just said to robinson

"these ******* fans. They're unbelievable. They booed us on the ******* powerplay. They're all ******* selfish."

i had to replay it back twice to read his lips to the full effect, but that is no joke what he just said.

Yeah they booed them AFTER the 2-MINUTE FIVE-ON-THREE. With five forwards, with your best players, not even a quality chance. This team has NO heart, NO creativity, NO strategy, and NO scoring ability. They've scored two goals in the last four games (assuming they'll be shut out for the rest of tonight). This is simply another pathetic (and frankly usual) effort from the '10-'11 Devils. I would say I hope something will change but it seems the fans are the only ones who want to see any change right now (as per Mac's comments).

#163 mmajeski06

mmajeski06

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:51 PM

Well then fvck him. Truly- fvck him. If he really said that, everyone should know how he feels, so maybe you should e-mail TG or something.

Agreed. Email TG and the Puck Daddy blog. I am sure Wyshinsky would pick it up.
Posted Image Posted Image

#164 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:51 PM

And you just know the Islanders are gonna lose to the Rangers and put us even further behind.

Like fiesty said, it's past the point of a shakeup actually changing anything. The damage is done.

Lol at this point I don't mind the Devils strategically positioning themselves at the bottom of the standings for some good picks.
Put food on my family

#165 Sickman

Sickman

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:52 PM

fire maclean, give robinson the reins for the rest of the season, he's lit a fire under these babies before, maybe we can get lightning to strike twice.

The last time the Devils had a dysfunctional group (not anything bad like this team) was in the first half of the 2006 season and Robinson nearly lost his mind. He is not the answer. I admire Robinson and respect everything he has done here but he doesn't deserve this burden, even if he was somehow able to work a miracle.

Edited by Sickman, 02 December 2010 - 08:52 PM.

New Jersey Devils - Three Time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003

" 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1!! And the oldest trophy competed for in North America, LORD STANLEY'S CUP, has made it's way through the Lincoln Tunnel! To the Meadowlands! To the Garden State! THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE THE 1995 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!" Mike Miller, June 24th, 1995

" I have for some time been thinking that it would be a good thing if there were a challenge cup which should be held from year to year by the champion hockey team in the dominion" Frederick Arthur, Lord Stanley of Preston

#166 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:54 PM

"these ******* fans. They're unbelievable. They booed us on the ******* powerplay. They're all ******* selfish."

i had to replay it back twice to read his lips to the full effect, but that is no joke what he just said.

i wish i had that on video
"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#167 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:54 PM

I SAW THAT. I knew he was saying something to that effect, but WOW, that about sums up the coaching this year. Blame everyone else after a failed 2min 5on3 PP, especially the fans.
Put food on my family

#168 Devil Fan

Devil Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:55 PM

this team has no pride and no integrity at all.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Chocolate + Devil = My life

#169 Sickman

Sickman

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:55 PM

Lol at this point I don't mind the Devils strategically positioning themselves at the bottom of the standings for some good picks.

I don't know. There is a lot of hockey left and to have nothing to root for aside from losing over 57 games...I just don't think I want to have to see that. It's just doesn't feel kosher.
New Jersey Devils - Three Time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003

" 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1!! And the oldest trophy competed for in North America, LORD STANLEY'S CUP, has made it's way through the Lincoln Tunnel! To the Meadowlands! To the Garden State! THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE THE 1995 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!" Mike Miller, June 24th, 1995

" I have for some time been thinking that it would be a good thing if there were a challenge cup which should be held from year to year by the champion hockey team in the dominion" Frederick Arthur, Lord Stanley of Preston

#170 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,526 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:57 PM

Well then fvck him. Truly- fvck him. If he really said that, everyone should know how he feels, so maybe you should e-mail TG or something.

one step ahead of you, i sent it to TG and HNIC's Jeff Marek on twitter. if anyone knows how to move stuff from DVR to computer, please let me know and i'll post it.

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#171 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:57 PM

I don't know. There is a lot of hockey left and to have nothing to root for aside from losing over 57 games...I just don't think I want to have to see that. It's just doesn't feel kosher.

Worst scenario possible: We play a little over .500 for the rest of the season, and we go into the last game of the regular season with the team that is fighting for the same last playoff spot. Yeah, what I'm saying is I'd hate to be last years Rangers. lol.
Put food on my family

#172 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,526 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:58 PM

Agreed. Email TG and the Puck Daddy blog. I am sure Wyshinsky would pick it up.

good call on puck daddy, i'll do that now.

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#173 sassquash

sassquash

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:00 PM

Worst scenario possible: We play a little over .500 for the rest of the season, and we go into the last game of the regular season with the team that is fighting for the same last playoff spot. Yeah, what I'm saying is I'd hate to be last years Rangers. lol.

Not for nothing but a little over .500 the rest of the way wont get them near a playoff spot

functionless art is simply tolerated vandalism

#174 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:00 PM

after we get a top 3 pick next year in large part because of his terrible job im going to nickname that player JMAC...consider it a nice fu right back at him
"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#175 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:02 PM

A GOAL! A GOAL!!!!
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph

#176 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:02 PM

Not for nothing but a little over .500 the rest of the way wont get them near a playoff spot

yeah more like 700...we need to do a couple rebuild type trades and focus on next season

#177 mmajeski06

mmajeski06

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:03 PM

Please do not yell Hey You Suck!

Edited by mmajeski06, 02 December 2010 - 09:03 PM.

#178 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,484 posts

Langs/Greene for Grabovski/3rd rounder

#179 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

I am dreaming that we scored a goal! Umm must be :).

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#180 Amberite

Amberite

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:05 PM

A GOAL! A GOAL!!!!

Damn it. I really wanted to lose this game 8-0, so that maybe, just maybe, Lou would do something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users