31 replies to this topic

#21 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,179 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:46 AM

That was a terrible fourth quarter for Baltimore. They should be kicking themselves for losing that game.

Typical Ravens/Steelers game: We sit on the lead for 3+ quarters and put our defense in a position to fail.

We play Pittsburgh with far too much respect and NO KILLER INSTINCT on offense, which having the league best 4 receiving corps. I put this one (and every other Big Ben/Pitt) on Cam Cameron. We should have been able to spread the field a little better to get the running game going.

No surprised by the ending at all. In fact, I called my brother (world biggest Steeler fan) and congratulated him at half time because I saw where this was going.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#22 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,891 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:07 AM

We play Pittsburgh with far too much respect and NO KILLER INSTINCT on offense, which having the league best 4 receiving corps. I put this one (and every other Big Ben/Pitt) on Cam Cameron. We should have been able to spread the field a little better to get the running game going.

I agree with you.

#23 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:42 PM

And from the "things that should've happened a long long time ago" department, as per ESPN.com, the Broncos have relieved Josh McDaniels of his coaching duty and named RB's coach as the interim....
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#24 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,179 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:45 PM

And from the "things that should've happened a long long time ago" department, as per ESPN.com, the Broncos have relieved Josh McDaniels of his coaching duty and named RB's coach as the interim....

I Bowlen didn't like to see empty seats at Mile High.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#25 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:30 PM

I'm getting upset...all the coaches I HATE are getting fired....how am i gonna get my level of anger up now??? :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#26 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,664 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:33 PM

I'm getting upset...all the coaches I HATE are getting fired....how am i gonna get my level of anger up now??? :P

Not all of them...I expect the Garrett extension to be signed any week now :lol:
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#27 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:41 PM

Not all of them...I expect the Garrett extension to be signed any week now :lol:

Well I got Gary Kubiak for the rest of the season :P

and don't start me on Ginger-vitis here!!!!!! He's got a talented team with NO PRESSURE on it doing well....whoopdie damn do!!!!

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#28 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,915 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 02:01 PM

Bowlen didn't like to see empty seats at Mile High.

Or the DVD's of other teams practices...and all the draft picks he lost for Tebow...or losing a top RB for a 3rd string QB...or watching Cutler lead a 9-3 Bears team.

What an EPIC FAIL McDaniels was. WOW

Typical Ravens/Steelers game: We sit on the lead for 3+ quarters and put our defense in a position to fail.

No surprised by the ending at all. In fact, I called my brother (world biggest Steeler fan) and congratulated him at half time because I saw where this was going.

Your QB really has a lot of Trent Edwards in him...his checkdowns drive me bananas.

#29 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 02:05 PM

For all the Giant and Cowboy fans out there, the Haynesworth saga continues!
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#30 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,915 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 02:08 PM

For all the Giant and Cowboy fans out there, the Haynesworth saga continues!

Hilariou$!!!

#31 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,179 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 02:36 PM

Or the DVD's of other teams practices...and all the draft picks he lost for Tebow...or losing a top RB for a 3rd string QB...or watching Cutler lead a 9-3 Bears team.

I remember when the genius started off 6-0 last year.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#32 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:03 PM

You forgot about Marshall :lol:
I was catching our Cali friend up on all this cause she's not had time to see why her Broncos suck this bad....she was like....WOW :blink:

And thanks for the Buttersworth thing Brian... made my busy afternoon :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users