2 replies to this topic

#1 Wheels and Snipe

Wheels and Snipe

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:54 PM

Hi guys,

just as the title suggests, i'm calling in from Nottingham, UK. I started watching hockey in general when I was 18 or 19 (10 or so years ago) as it was hard to actually get it on our screens over here. I've been a fan of hockey for some time, I remember watching some Euro/Russian stuff on a tv channel called Eurosport when i was was about 10 years old and loved the aggression and quick pace of the game. I am a fan of my local team, the Nottingham Panthers, and play (at a very low level) for my uni team and trained until recently with a rec team, the Nottingham Phantoms.

If you want to ask me questions about hockey in the UK then feel free, I will try and answer you as honestly as I can, I hope to have a cool time here.

Cheers,

Wheels and Snipe

#2 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:27 AM

Hi guys,

just as the title suggests, i'm calling in from Nottingham, UK. I started watching hockey in general when I was 18 or 19 (10 or so years ago) as it was hard to actually get it on our screens over here. I've been a fan of hockey for some time, I remember watching some Euro/Russian stuff on a tv channel called Eurosport when i was was about 10 years old and loved the aggression and quick pace of the game. I am a fan of my local team, the Nottingham Panthers, and play (at a very low level) for my uni team and trained until recently with a rec team, the Nottingham Phantoms.

If you want to ask me questions about hockey in the UK then feel free, I will try and answer you as honestly as I can, I hope to have a cool time here.

Cheers,

Wheels and Snipe

I play Rec for the Bracknell Blizzards.

Good to have you aboard.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#3 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,354 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:37 AM

Welcome..
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users