#241 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:15 AM

That, is funny.

Again, we used to have an around the league thread each night, what ever happened to that?

brought it back saturday, then someone posted on it sunday. there are search features, and more pages than just 1 ;)

Edited by jagknife, 07 December 2010 - 11:16 AM.

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#242 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:37 PM

Pitt's winning streak is longer than all he games we've won this season. Stir on that for a sec.

Call. And I'll raise you this, the Devils never tanked (lost on purpose) to get high draft picks, the Pens did it twice, Lemieux, Crosby/Malkin.

Winning fair and square is ok in my book, cheating to win is not ok in my book. That is why I hate the Pens, I wanted that franchise to relocate.
Because the Pens tanked, now the legit bottom team in the league does not get the #1 pick, the bottom five have a shot at him. Before the Pens pulled this crap (cheated-TWICE!) it was the worst team in the league who got the #1 pick.

#243 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:46 PM

Call. And I'll raise you this, the Devils never tanked (lost on purpose) to get high draft picks, the Pens did it twice, Lemieux, Crosby/Malkin.

Winning fair and square is ok in my book, cheating to win is not ok in my book. That is why I hate the Pens, I wanted that franchise to relocate.
Because the Pens tanked, now the legit bottom team in the league does not get the #1 pick, the bottom five have a shot at him. Before the Pens pulled this crap (cheated-TWICE!) it was the worst team in the league who got the #1 pick.

never really cared about the early 90s penguins, but this new wave of fans who think their franchise is the most gifted in sports is sickening. i HATE the steelers, i HATE the penguins, i HATE the pitt panthers.

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#244 Found

Found

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:54 PM

So awful.. It looks like their time is starting to run out.. Was reading an article about the game and it pretty much illustrates my feelings on this.. http://www.msg.com/b...r-never-1.55902

#245 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,385 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

I don't know who's more like Grampa Simpson, Fisch or Don Cherry:

mk6ihcS.gif?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users