1169 replies to this topic

#21 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:01 PM

Agh too bad I'll still be in school until Saturday...good luck fellas!

#22 franconianhell

franconianhell

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:17 PM

Hey guys,

nice to see you get things going...keep on until april, i will come by as well ;)

This to show you what i meant by screaming out the players last name @ the line up. Please speed on to 2:00 minutes, the quality is a little bad and you don't understand the PA.

Keep on rockin'!
Posted Image

Devils Fan
in overseas!

#23 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:28 PM

I know a lot of you guys have blogs as well, if you guys can please make a post about this that would be awesome. We need as much attention as possible.

#24 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,138 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:07 PM

Also if you guys buy tickets please post how many you bought. I'm trying to get a rough idea of how many people are actually showing up for this.

And for everyone that purchased tickets so far, what rows did you guys end up with?

Edited by Satans Hockey, 14 December 2010 - 08:23 PM.

#25 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:45 PM

Me and a friend are already in 209 in Row 5 (i think) so we'll just move back a few and stand with you guys! Can't wait to see what songs/chants/cheers we are going to do.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#26 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,138 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:53 PM

Me and a friend are already in 209 in Row 5 (i think) so we'll just move back a few and stand with you guys! Can't wait to see what songs/chants/cheers we are going to do.

The seat I got was in row 4, I think with the way the system was working is that it's giving the lower rows first cause they are the best available. It's not big deal though, I'm sure most of us can just move up to the top anyway.

#27 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,982 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:08 PM

Damn guys, I can't believe the devils are actually working with us (well, mostly you guys, haha) on this one! I wish I could go...damn my finals schedule

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#28 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:23 PM

Let's agree on chants...regardless of what we pick, I hope everyone here is ready to be loud and not care what other people think. I'm willing to print off chant sheets to hand out. Bring signs if you want, it can't hurt. I'll have a few. WEAR RED.

We have 10 tickets for sure that I know have been bought, we need more. Spread the word. If you have tickets already, just come over to our section and help the cause!

#29 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:47 PM

We got three in row 2...but will probably move to the back.

#30 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,138 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:19 PM

I'm thinking about making a banner that says "Devils Supporters Section" to put at the top of the section. Anyone have any experience in making one of these? I may head to the Michaels store tomorrow to look around.

#31 Biggie B

Biggie B

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:21 PM

As much as I'd love to join, I won't be around on Friday. Wish there was a little more notice, but it's better than nothing, that's for sure. Have a great time guys and gals; show the Devils we are serious about this.

SatansHockey, if you can videotape portions of this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

LETS GO DEVILS!! :evil:

I'm thinking about making a banner that says "Devils Supporters Section" to put at the top of the section. Anyone have any experience in making one of these? I may head to the Michaels store tomorrow to look around.

How about a banner that says "Devils' Advocates". :evil:
Posted Image
Holding it down (in loving memory) for Vitaly "THE UKRAINE TRAIN" Vishnevski

If you can't take the heat, step away from the flames.

#32 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:22 PM

I tried everything I could, but could not change plans made for that evening. So, regrettably, I cannot be there Friday night. I hope this thing goes over well though, I'd like to see this build and will gladly be a part of the next one.

Bring the noise, gang.

I find it incredibly ironic and fitting that the beginnings of this fan movement will occur against Nashville, considering how close we were to losing our team to that city in the early years of my Devils fandom.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#33 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:28 PM

We would totally be there if I didn't have my office function Friday night. I will be at the bar though cheering you guys on!

Oh and if this picks up, we'll totally be there!

Edited by cupcake23, 14 December 2010 - 10:28 PM.

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#34 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,138 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:35 PM

How about a banner that says "Devils' Advocates". :evil:

I don't want to pick a name quite yet, thats why I'm sticking with Devils Supporters Section for now. If we pick any other name then we are kinda stuck with it. I want to see how everything goes Friday and maybe if stuff goes well and we do it for a couple of more games we can have a nickname contest to decide.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 14 December 2010 - 10:36 PM.

#35 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:38 PM

If anyone is going can you please post that you are and how many tickets you've purchased. If you're planning on moving to 209 and already have tickets, post that as well, please.

#36 Biggie B

Biggie B

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:41 PM

I don't want to pick a name quite yet, thats why I'm sticking with Devils Supporters Section for now. If we pick any other name then we are kinda stuck with it. I want to see how everything goes Friday and maybe if stuff goes well and we do it for a couple of more games we can have a nickname contest to decide.

Fair enough. Thanks for getting this all together and I look forward to joining you in 209 soon.
Posted Image
Holding it down (in loving memory) for Vitaly "THE UKRAINE TRAIN" Vishnevski

If you can't take the heat, step away from the flames.

#37 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:42 PM

i have my own blog, but hardly any triffic but i'll still post a link once i've finished writing the "article" [working on it now]

and i'll be ordering my tickets for this tomorrow. i am volunteering my voice for this effort, my resume includes being part of the chant starters in the University at Buffalo True Blue student section and firing up our section at Ford Field at the MAC Championship in 2008. I'm excited to get that college student section feel back with this and hope we can be loud and make the team proud that people still care.

I'm VERY excited to be a part of this movement, as i'm putting it in my article, we will become the first official supporters section for a professional sports team in the United States that isnt the MLS

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#38 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:53 PM

Link to my Blog article

i didnt know where to run with this article, but i figured to just get the word out there, this is a decent start.

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#39 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:56 PM

Maybe link them to this thread and inform them of the ticket discount...otherwise great article!

#40 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,138 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:59 PM

i have my own blog, but hardly any triffic but i'll still post a link once i've finished writing the "article" [working on it now]

and i'll be ordering my tickets for this tomorrow. i am volunteering my voice for this effort, my resume includes being part of the chant starters in the University at Buffalo True Blue student section and firing up our section at Ford Field at the MAC Championship in 2008. I'm excited to get that college student section feel back with this and hope we can be loud and make the team proud that people still care.

I'm VERY excited to be a part of this movement, as i'm putting it in my article, we will become the first official supporters section for a professional sports team in the United States that isnt the MLS

Hey since you have experience and a loud voice, do you have any interest in leading the way on friday with starting the chants?

great article btw, I love it.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 15 December 2010 - 12:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users