1169 replies to this topic

#401 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:41 PM

For anyone who didn't buy tickets yet because of football, the Jets are playing Saturday night and the Giants didn't make it so there are still plenty of tickets available for those of you interested.

Looks like we have sold about 15 tix in section 106. Would be nice if we could get at least 30-40 in that section. That combined with 107 should be a blast.

I should be picking up a few this week.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#402 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:53 PM

I'm getting a little nervous about my tickets...I ordered them a while ago and the transaction showed up in my bank account but they were never sent to my e-mail like I requested. I checked my info just to make sure everything was correct and it was. Hopefully I get an e-mail back from a Devils representative tomorrow.

Log into your Devils account and there should be a link on the left side that says re-issue tickets or something like that. Hope that helps.

Edited by GoArmySports, 02 January 2011 - 09:53 PM.

#403 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,195 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:53 AM

Log into your Devils account and there should be a link on the left side that says re-issue tickets or something like that. Hope that helps.

Worked like a charm! Thanks man! :cheers:

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#404 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:54 PM

Somewhat concerned for this game still. There's potential for a major snowstorm that weekend. Right now I'm leaning to a small/non event but the potential is there. http://www.stormvist....png?1294080493

#405 DeevFactor

DeevFactor

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:25 PM

That appears to look like potential weather for the 12th of January. I know that there is a chance of snow later this week, but weather conditions are expected to be good at gametime.

#406 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:25 PM

There are two systems back to back that could affect the area. One is on Sunday, the other is a couple days after that. I know what the news probably says, which is nothing. However, if this storm does come to fruition then we could be looking at conditions similar to the last storm. There's many things going into this which is why I don't want to even really consider the possibility of snow on Sunday, but it's worth throwing it out there now so we can think about what we'll do in case we do get snow. And yes, I posted the wrong link. That one shows a storm for the 12th, I mean to post the one for the 8th.

Edited by hurricane1091, 03 January 2011 - 08:27 PM.

#407 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:37 AM

I'm in for 4 on the aisle in 106, so I'll be close enough to the party
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#408 NJD_3_Cups

NJD_3_Cups

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:43 PM

Got my tix today. 3 of us in sec 106, row 10, seats 10-12.
Let the fire in your eyes light the way...

#409 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:22 AM

I believe SatansHockey has us at around 143 tickets sold so far...I just ask that everyone participates as much as possible and wears red if they are able to.

#410 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:24 AM

I believe SatansHockey has us at around 143 tickets sold so far...I just ask that everyone participates as much as possible and wears red if they are able to.

We should also put together another list of cheers.. 1 or 2 new ones (that are easy to remember and easy for other fans to hear) would be fantastic

If you did a "Jersey's team" chant I think JVB would come up there mid game and give you all a hug lol

Edited by Colin226, 05 January 2011 - 12:25 AM.

Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#411 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,954 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:32 AM

We should also put together another list of cheers.. 1 or 2 new ones (that are easy to remember and easy for other fans to hear) would be fantastic

What are those 1 or 2 new chants? I'm not that creative lol

that devils *clap clap clap* one worked pretty well last time and I think if we do attackkkkk attackkkk attackkkk that might work on the powerplay, kinda done in the same way the kill chant is done for the pk.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 05 January 2011 - 12:33 AM.

#412 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:52 AM

What are those 1 or 2 new chants? I'm not that creative lol

that devils *clap clap clap* one worked pretty well last time and I think if we do attackkkkk attackkkk attackkkk that might work on the powerplay, kinda done in the same way the kill chant is done for the pk.

Well you could do

Jersey's Team *clap *clap *clap

but beyond that I can't think of anything off the top of my head.. I will say that the team's marketing guy told me they are excited about the section, and he said they really want the Jersey's Team thing to resonate with fans so cheering it would cause them to feel very positively about the section..

Maybe if I become a Devils Army General and I'm working for the team I can take over setting this up in the future
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#413 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,954 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:09 PM

Just to avoid some confusion, there are going to be NY Red Bulls fans at the Devils-Flyers game tomorrow, standing and singing their own songs. They are having a Red Bulls fans night out and they wanna show everyone what they do at Red Bulls games. I don't have a problem with what they are doing but I just wanted to make it clear that I have nothing to do with what they are doing so people don't think they missed a game that we were doing.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 05 January 2011 - 04:11 PM.

#414 gionta182

gionta182

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:48 PM

Just to avoid some confusion, there are going to be NY Red Bulls fans at the Devils-Flyers game tomorrow, standing and singing their own songs. They are having a Red Bulls fans night out and they wanna show everyone what they do at Red Bulls games. I don't have a problem with what they are doing but I just wanted to make it clear that I have nothing to do with what they are doing so people don't think they missed a game that we were doing.

I'll be there with them, but I'll be in my Devils gear (I think I'll go with my Zajac jersey tomorrow.) Come say hi if ya see me.
"I was just happy I didn't have anymore facial damage. Luckily it was Mike Mottau shooting the puck; He can't hurt a fly with that shot." - Devils center Bobby Holik after being credited with a goal against the Ducks on 1/11/09 after a puck deflected off his helmet and into the net

#415 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:36 PM

New York Red Bulls fans are going to be doing their own chants at tomorrow's Devils game at The Rock?

Will they be cheering for the New Jersey Devils too? Or is their goal just to get more people to become NY Red Bull fans?

#416 NJ4life

NJ4life

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

Hey All,
I have season tix in row 1 of 106 on the end by 107. I can't go to the game Sunday due to family obligations. If anyone is looking for tix to this game in this supporter area and wants row 1 seats, PM me! I'm looking for $80 for the pair to not lose money or B/O. I can email tix to you or you can get them from me tomorrow if you happen to be going to the Flyers game since i'm going.
Bill

#417 gionta182

gionta182

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:08 PM

New York Red Bulls fans are going to be doing their own chants at tomorrow's Devils game at The Rock?

Will they be cheering for the New Jersey Devils too? Or is their goal just to get more people to become NY Red Bull fans?

Honestly, I don't know the members of this particular group that well, but I think their purpose is to a.) just have a fun night out during the (MLS) offseason, b.) show off the energy that they always bring to the soccer games at Red Bull Arena, and c.) they hate Philadelphia, so it's no coincidence that they're coming to a Devils-Flyers game... they'll be thrilled to drone out any Flyers fans that show up in the building. They're probably mostly doing Red Bulls chants, but I'm pretty sure they'll be cheering when the Devils score and stuff like that. It should be interesting.
"I was just happy I didn't have anymore facial damage. Luckily it was Mike Mottau shooting the puck; He can't hurt a fly with that shot." - Devils center Bobby Holik after being credited with a goal against the Ducks on 1/11/09 after a puck deflected off his helmet and into the net

#418 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

Someone brought it up earlier in the thread, but I just wanna reiterate that we need to get some Marty chants going. You barely hear them anymore. For god sakes, Moose has been here 3 months and gets more recognition than our FRANCHISE GOALIE

#419 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,900 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:56 PM

No offense intended, but when our FRANCHISE GOALIE is in the net and stops a puck or two, we'll chant for him. He hasn't exactly given many reasons to be chanted for.

Plus, give the fans some slack - it's not often a player comes in with a widely-known nickname already. Hedberg would be seeing the same Moose chants no matter where he signed and who the team's other goalie was.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#420 Diablo2424

Diablo2424

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:25 PM

Me, my girlfriend, mom, dad, step mom and brother are all going to pick up the $20 supporters section tickets tomorrow... so 6 of us in total.. can someone e-mail me and my g/f the chants please? Her username is lauriewithabeat.

Thanks, we'll see you all there! I'll be wearing a white blank official CCM Devils jersey (from continental arena days) and my g/f will be in her now signed red Zajac t-shirt! Come introduce yourselves to us Sunday night~

Edited by Diablo2424, 06 January 2011 - 10:40 PM.

First time 2011-2012 Season Ticket holder, Section 123! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users