1169 replies to this topic

#621 ev0lemi

ev0lemi

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:59 PM

Just wanted to add a big *KUDOS* to everyone in section 232/233 yesterday. I tried to get some video of the "I believe" chant but some dork kept jumping up and grinning at my camera while i was trying to record.

All of the regulars in 130 totally appreciated the extra noise in the uppers!
---
Keeper of the Red and Black, Parise's first NHL goal and the smoking section outside of gate D.
"If you are going to go the TMI route you may as well take every exit!" - sammyk!

#622 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:04 PM

They need to put a permanent banner or something above the section.

This.

#623 Scoopscj

Scoopscj

Rookie Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:33 PM

I LOVE THIS. I got 3 tickets for section 118. Tell me what you want me to bring. Need me to make a sign or something? Make sure you pass out some info about the chants please. Let's rock the ROCK.

Scoops

Just wanted to add a big *KUDOS* to everyone in section 232/233 yesterday. I tried to get some video of the "I believe" chant but some dork kept jumping up and grinning at my camera while i was trying to record.

This 100%

#624 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:46 PM

I LOVE THIS. I got 3 tickets for section 118. Tell me what you want me to bring. Need me to make a sign or something? Make sure you pass out some info about the chants please. Let's rock the ROCK.

Scoops

This 100%

If you could bring some sort of BELIEVE sign (unless Colin will be joining us) or something that inspires, that'd be great...I may be bringing one as well. Make sure you bring a loud voice!

#625 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:20 AM

Wow that's awesome. I definitely can't do season tickets, I would probably miss too many games because of work, but I hope they have this available for partial plans or something.

I hope people don't buy season tickets in this section just to profit off of the low price though, that would be a real bummer.

This, I really wish there was a way to enforce this. Also, I probably wouldnt be able to do seasons, but I probably would be willing to split the seasons with someone.
Posted Image

#626 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:26 AM

They can make a way to ensure people don't profit off of these (unless they sell hard tix). They can disable the ability to sell, forward, print tix. Also include a statement that by buying these tickets they agree to xxxx and not to resell them.

I am going to tell my parents (and sister) about these as they are normally loud most of the game anyways. My sister screams so much I bring ear plugs if she sits next to me LOL

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#627 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:37 AM

Haha wow I didn't know anyone else on the board was in 130! My parents have season seats there so I'm there on my breaks from college.

#628 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:11 AM

Just got a call from the devs sales person, and the supporter section seems to get a lot of attention in the organization. He was well versed in it and how they are so grateful for it, etc.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#629 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

This movement is looking like it could easily be the single coolest damned thing ever accomplished by the joint efforts of posters on this or any Devils forum. Pat yourselves on the backs, ladies and gents. You've earned it.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#630 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,936 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:39 PM

i would like to remind everyone that the team started winning and playing like a team after our supporter night.

After the second one...the first one was in mid-December against Nashville.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#631 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:45 PM

It's very cool to see all the interest this thing gained. It will be awesome to have a designated section next season as that was the goal when I started this whole thing but I'll wait until the Devils 100% confirm it and the full details about it before we start thinking about next season. A big thank you to everyone who has showed interested and been involved. You all are the reason why this thing is being talked about so much.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 25 January 2011 - 12:46 PM.

#632 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 27,420 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:53 PM

It's very cool to see all the interest this thing gained. It will be awesome to have a designated section next season as that was the goal when I started this whole thing but I'll wait until the Devils 100% confirm it and the full details about it before we start thinking about next season. A big thank you to everyone who has showed interested and been involved. You all are the reason why this thing is being talked about so much.

hey, every other thread on this board is looking to next season, why not this one.

this is really excellent work, guys. i'm tired of the devils having a quiet building, and you all decided to do something about it. i hope this is a long-term success.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#633 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:16 PM

They need to put a permanent banner or something above the section.

If they did, we'd already be one up on the Rangers who last season, I kid you not, had what appeared to be a "Wade's World" section.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#634 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

We could be "Kovy's Korner" lolz

#635 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:32 PM

If they did, we'd already be one up on the Rangers who last season, I kid you not, had what appeared to be a "Wade's World" section.

That was his charity that he brought over to the Rangers.... "Redden sponsored a suite at the Scotiabank Place named Wade's World reserved for critically and terminally-ill children, that he paid for while a member of the Senators from 1997 until 2008."

#636 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:45 PM

That was his charity that he brought over to the Rangers.... "Redden sponsored a suite at the Scotiabank Place named Wade's World reserved for critically and terminally-ill children, that he paid for while a member of the Senators from 1997 until 2008."

Ok. Foot in mouth.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#637 DeevFactor

DeevFactor

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:57 PM

Yeah, I'm glad to see the progress made towards a section of our own next season. We just need to keep this up from hereon out. :)

I'm already interested in getting a season ticket for that section. I hardly have much to do when I'm not working, so I saw this as an opportunity to get out there and have fun.

#638 czech26

czech26

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:38 PM

Free VIP Parking Pass to Devil Supporter....congrats to those who made the Supporters section happen. As a lower bowl STH, it's great that you bring excitment in the building and needed support to the team, especially this year. I have an extra VIP parking pass in the parking deck (level 3 or 4) that I would like to offer someone that is participating in the Supporter section. The pass is for the Feb 4th game. The first supporter to respond with their e-mail address will get the pass. I will contact you via e-mail for mailing address and mail the pass to you. Again, great job to all.

#639 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:42 PM

Free VIP Parking Pass to Devil Supporter....congrats to those who made the Supporters section happen. As a lower bowl STH, it's great that you bring excitment in the building and needed support to the team, especially this year. I have an extra VIP parking pass in the parking deck (level 3 or 4) that I would like to offer someone that is participating in the Supporter section. The pass is for the Feb 4th game. The first supporter to respond with their e-mail address will get the pass. I will contact you via e-mail for mailing address and mail the pass to you. Again, great job to all.

Wow thats an awesome/generous offer. Hats off to you. :cheers:

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#640 ChilltownDevs2673

ChilltownDevs2673

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:24 PM

Hey everyone was at the Panthers game and had a blast. I'm ordering my tix for tomorrow. Is there any plan on meeting up all of us before the game so we can get to know eachother a bit before we go?

RANGERS SUCK; FLYERS SWALLOW!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users