• Please log in to reply
1169 replies to this topic

#641 rocksolid8

rocksolid8

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:41 AM

Hey everyone! ..been to the supporters games -awesome time! Anyway, i Was reading the talk about a banner, although you guys were talking about a permanent banner, I think even having one now would be cool - thought I'd suggest "TRUE BELIEVERS" ...that is, afterall, what we are!

#642 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:28 AM

Hey everyone was at the Panthers game and had a blast. I'm ordering my tix for tomorrow. Is there any plan on meeting up all of us before the game so we can get to know eachother a bit before we go?

just show up early, we were just hanging out by the section entrance talking last time.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat, 26 January 2011 - 08:28 AM.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#643 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:58 AM

Like I said before, a lot of people are meeting up at Port 44 (last time it was all random people but we figured out who everyone was eventually) around 5PM.

#644 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:59 AM

Hey everyone! ..been to the supporters games -awesome time! Anyway, i Was reading the talk about a banner, although you guys were talking about a permanent banner, I think even having one now would be cool - thought I'd suggest "TRUE BELIEVERS" ...that is, afterall, what we are!

Do that, and we have an instant theme song too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP2cOXCTroA

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#645 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:45 PM

YES TIMES A MILLION

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#646 NJD_3_Cups

NJD_3_Cups

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:05 PM

Gotta love Jersey's own Bouncing Souls.
Let the fire in your eyes light the way...

#647 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:34 PM

I just got a phone call from a Devils representative. To sum it up, the Devils are happy with the Supporters Section so far and are thinking about giving us a designated section next year, where they may even offer partial plans. Not that any of us need more motivation, but let's really finish this year out strong as a group and make this happen!

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#648 ChilltownDevs2673

ChilltownDevs2673

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:59 PM

I just got a phone call from a Devils representative. To sum it up, the Devils are happy with the Supporters Section so far and are thinking about giving us a designated section next year, where they may even offer partial plans. Not that any of us need more motivation, but let's really finish this year out strong as a group and make this happen!

Thats sick!! This is great I'm sure Lou and Jeff love it; how couldnt they we are staying around when the team is going through one of its worst years. We are the true fans and true believers!!!

RANGERS SUCK; FLYERS SWALLOW!!!

#649 rocksolid8

rocksolid8

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:07 PM

Exactly..."the kind of faith that doesn't fade away..we are the true believers"..perfect!

Edited by rocksolid8, 26 January 2011 - 06:09 PM.

#650 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:46 PM

Did we pass the amount of tickets sold for the last game yet?
Posted Image

#651 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:48 PM

No, it looks like about 80 tickets were sold so far for this one. We won't pass the last game's amount (although I'm certain we will exceed 100 for this one) because the link is not being thrown around with the $20 pricemark. 175 tickets were sold last time, but I'm certain 75 people didn't participate, because the link clearly got passed around once everyone saw 20 dollars (on fire and ice comments, devils facebook, and other places). It's safe to say almost all of the 80 people will be standing up and participating.

#652 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:57 AM

The Devils definitely put a dent in Supporter Section sales by offering lower bowl tickets for $6 more for this game.

And I'm trying to find someone to go to this game with me so I can make my return to the Supporters Section [was going to shorten it to SS but that sure as hell didn't seem right] and scream my voice out with you all again!

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#653 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 27,740 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:37 AM

The Devils definitely put a dent in Supporter Section sales by offering lower bowl tickets for $6 more for this game.

i disagree. in fact, i think it's better for the supporters section, this way it doesn't get loaded up with people who just want cheap tickets.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#654 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:42 AM

I agree with the above...people that really want to be involved won't care if they can move down for 6 bucks, it'll weed out the people just abusing the offer for cheap seats.

#655 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

i disagree. in fact, i think it's better for the supporters section, this way it doesn't get loaded up with people who just want cheap tickets.

Touche salesman, touche.

#656 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:37 PM

I ordered (3) tickets for mu mom dad and sis... I just hope my sister doesn't destroy anyone's ear drums that ^#%#$%# is loud as hell. They got last row, so they may be sitting for part/most of the game, but they will be Loud regardless.

i think they bringing "we believe in 17" and something special for elias posters.

Edited by Dead, 29 January 2011 - 06:39 PM.

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#657 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:45 PM

Oh I wanted to ask this question quite a while ago, and it is directed at the organizer(s). Do you get the standard group leader benefits from being the leader of a group (e.g. free club seats, tickets to a suite, etc)? If you do I would highly encourage donation of these tickets (using the devils front office) to some children's group. I would see it as another way to "get the word" out that the Devils Supports is about supporting the Devils, while providing some very good PR at no real cost.

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#658 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,138 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:48 PM

Oh I wanted to ask this question quite a while ago, and it is directed at the organizer(s). Do you get the standard group leader benefits from being the leader of a group (e.g. free club seats, tickets to a suite, etc)? If you do I would highly encourage donation of these tickets (using the devils front office) to some children's group. I would see it as another way to "get the word" out that the Devils Supports is about supporting the Devils, while providing some very good PR at no real cost.

Nope, I don't receive any benefits.

#659 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:12 PM

i receive a package of losing of my voice and satisfaction of pushing a win, it's a good package.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#660 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:04 PM

i receive a package of losing of my voice and satisfaction of pushing a win, it's a good package.

I had no voice the next day at work, too. Pissed off a whole bunch of customers and I just smiled. Coulda called the f-ing morons and they wouldnt have had a clue.

Cant wait until Friday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users