1169 replies to this topic

#721 ChilltownDevs2673

ChilltownDevs2673

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:50 PM

So there gettin pumped to get in the Icelanders heads. Just move to Kansas City already!!

RANGERS SUCK; FLYERS SWALLOW!!!

#722 Scoopscj

Scoopscj

Rookie Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

I'm in. I'll either drive up by myself or drag some friends along. Since my friends are dirt poor I'll be picking up the tab. I had such a blast last time. Loved standing and screaming my head off. Next time I'm going to pack some Advil and a vicks sucker for my throat. haha. Loved it.

Scoops

#723 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:16 PM

Have you thought about making an event page on facebook for these? You would of course invite the people already in the facebook group, and you can also use it as an easy way to have other people already in the group invite other friends to participate as well.

I should be there and will try to bring more than the one buddy I usually go with.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#724 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,287 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:30 AM

Have you thought about making an event page on facebook for these? You would of course invite the people already in the facebook group, and you can also use it as an easy way to have other people already in the group invite other friends to participate as well.

I should be there and will try to bring more than the one buddy I usually go with.

I made one for one of the games I think but ya good idea, I'll make one up after the link is up and running.

#725 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,287 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:47 AM

Hey everyone, as a thank you the Devils are offering us free tickets for tonights game against the Sharks. IF YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER YOU MUST BE WILLING TO STAND, BE LOUD, CHANT, AND WEAR RED! Call 973-757-6250 and tell them you are from the Devils Supporters. DO NOT USE THIS OFFER IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON JOINING ALONG WITH US.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 11 February 2011 - 11:48 AM.

#726 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,372 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:04 PM

Damnit, I really want to take advantage of this since I didn't have the money for the last game and this is free. But I have a friends birthday party to go to that I don't even want to go to in the first place. Do I bail on the party like an a$$hole or do I miss this?

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#727 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,287 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:06 PM

Damnit, I really want to take advantage of this since I didn't have the money for the last game and this is free. But I have a friends birthday party to go to that I don't even want to go to in the first place. Do I bail on the party like an a$$hole or do I miss this?

It's not a real party if it's ending at 10pm, so I say go to the game then the party after. (but if you don't want to go in the first place then don't even bother lol)

#728 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,372 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:09 PM

It's not a real party if it's ending at 10pm, so I say go to the game then the party after. (but if you don't want to go in the first place then don't even bother lol)

Haha true that, it's really just a dinner at a restaurant for one of the guys I play baseball with, I'm not even that close to him at all. Decisions, decisions. Props to the Devils for doing this though!

Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#729 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:15 PM

Hey everyone, as a thank you the Devils are offering us free tickets for tonights game against the Sharks. IF YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER YOU MUST BE WILLING TO STAND, BE LOUD, CHANT, AND WEAR RED! Call 973-757-6250 and tell them you are from the Devils Supporters. DO NOT USE THIS OFFER IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON JOINING ALONG WITH US.

Wow! You guys have officially arrived! Big game with seats available so the team calls in their Home Ice Advantage.

Nice work, SH!
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#730 Scoopscj

Scoopscj

Rookie Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:18 PM

Ok,, Satan's hockey... I have tix for this game but I'd love to walk over and join you all. Can you post what section you'll be in so I can stand with you and add my voice to the supporters? Thanks

Scoops

#731 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,287 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:25 PM

Ok,, Satan's hockey... I have tix for this game but I'd love to walk over and join you all. Can you post what section you'll be in so I can stand with you and add my voice to the supporters? Thanks

Scoops

I'm pretty sure it's going to be section 122.

#732 Scoopscj

Scoopscj

Rookie Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:41 PM

Ok, after posting I realize how dumb this question was. If I can't find you guys, I don't deserve to have a brain. Sigh. Thanks.

#733 ChilltownDevs2673

ChilltownDevs2673

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

Called em got my free tix for tonight! I just have the woman my name and she said they'll be waiting for me at the box office! I'll be there!!!

Satans Hockey this is amazing; what you have made this group into in 3 games is nothing short of incredible. When the organization takes notice you have some serious pull. Thanks SH for starting this; lets keep it going tonight!

Edited by ChilltownDevs2673, 11 February 2011 - 12:45 PM.

RANGERS SUCK; FLYERS SWALLOW!!!

#734 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:48 PM

oh man, i can't make it tonight. enjoy it guys! see you next time!

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#735 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,372 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:05 PM

I'm going, still waiting to hear back from a few friends to see if they will be free to come along, then I'm going to call.

#736 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,287 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:14 PM

Just got an email from the Devils, it says the deadline to call and order tickets is 4:30pm and the tickets are limited.

Not sure how many tickets are available but I'd say call as soon as you can.

#737 StormJosh

StormJosh

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:17 PM

Wish I could go tonight!!

#738 DeevFactor

DeevFactor

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:21 PM

I claimed my free ticket even though I already have a paid one as part of the Holiday Hat Trick (Section 231, Row 6, Seat 19 if some random person wants it). This is a pleasant surprise, so I think tonight will be a good one. :)

#739 Scoopscj

Scoopscj

Rookie Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:27 PM

Reminder, whoever has that gigantic banner.. bring it! :0)

Heck of a job Satans Hockey

#740 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,287 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:35 PM

Reminder, whoever has that gigantic banner.. bring it! :0)

Heck of a job Satans Hockey

That's me, I'll be bringing it tonight, not sure if the section has a backing tonight or not but I'll find out when I get there.

Thanks everyone! Without the incredible backing and participation from everyone this would have never gotten even past a game. I was just as surprised as everyone else today, I was not expecting to get a phone call like that. I'm beyond pumped for tonight.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 11 February 2011 - 01:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users