1169 replies to this topic

#841 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:50 AM

For the March 12th game, which section would this be in? Or do you not know yet at this time? I might just show my terrible face there for that game lol.

#842 этотсайтебут

этотсайтебут

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:45 PM

If the supporters section all wore NHL approved authentic jerseys (no knockoffs) perhaps unknown poster wouldn't be so upset.

The fact that some fans are getting so up in arms over a group of enthusiasts is rediculous. Take your energy and form your own group if you want. Just don't start crying the blues when you face the same adversity you have doled out toward the organizers of the supporters section. Keep in mind, any group of people has a couple of clowns in its mix. Don't be so quick to judge the masses because of a couple of toolbags. Better yet, join the group as I see it is open to all to be a part of. Some of you are acting as though you are not invited.

Edited by этотсайтебут, 14 February 2011 - 04:46 PM.

#843 ChilltownDevs2673

ChilltownDevs2673

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:15 PM

IT'S OFFICIAL
Just got my email from the Devils for the Supporters game for March 12th against the Isles AND the March 18th Retro Night against the Caps.

https://oss.ticketma...nt=&customerID=

Code: Devils

Remember only buy here if you are going to stand, be loud, chant, and wear red! LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

Edited by ChilltownDevs2673, 17 February 2011 - 12:57 PM.

RANGERS SUCK; FLYERS SWALLOW!!!

#844 Scoopscj

Scoopscj

Rookie Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:24 PM

I got 4 tix for islanders supporters game. The caps game.. I need to find some friends to go. I hate going alone.

#845 Scoopscj

Scoopscj

Rookie Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:27 PM

Section 117 by the way for Supporters Islander game. Not sure yet for Caps game.

#846 gogonjdevil

gogonjdevil

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:50 PM

Woot!! I'll be there...just got my tickets!!

believe-mb30.jpg
gallery_47_36_882.png of ALL Devil's Fans' Hatred and Animosity toward Bettman!
I HOPE YOU GET A DISFIGURING DISEASE AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH LIFE LOOKING LIKE A TROLL, BETTMAN. Oh...TOO LATE!!

#847 cj241

cj241

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:08 PM

I've posted a link on twitter and on the FB tickets page. Looking forward to having you guys at the games again.

#848 StormJosh

StormJosh

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:12 PM

Awesome, I'll be there

#849 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:20 PM

ughh i NEEED this tickets. i hope theres some left by the time i get home from work, somehow boring people seem to get a hold of tickets. :koolaid:

"THREW ONE IN FRONT IT’S BLOCKED THERE, SCRAMBLE FOR IT THERE THEY POKE AWAY AT IT, STILL ITS LOOSE, POKED AT BY KOVALCHUK-
THEY SCOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEE!!!!! HENRIQUE!! ITS OVER!!”

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

#850 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,876 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:38 PM

I've posted a link on twitter and on the FB tickets page. Looking forward to having you guys at the games again.

What is the FB tickets page? Link?

#851 cj241

cj241

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:41 PM

What is the FB tickets page? Link?

It's a link to people who are looking for tickets or selling tickets: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_155024524533294&ap=1

#852 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:44 PM

Check out what St. Louis is doing: http://www.stlouisga...-from-the-blues

The only difference is, this looks like it's being started directly by the team.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#853 DeevFactor

DeevFactor

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

Section 117 by the way for Supporters Islander game. Not sure yet for Caps game.

When I pulled a ticket for the Caps game, the section there is 121. Anyway, I already have a ticket for the Caps game, but I'll be donating that to charity and will be there for both upcoming games.

I do have a bit of a minor name suggestion to toss in. I was thinking of something like Devils Army [Section Number] Infantry Section. Like for the Islanders game, it would be Devils Army 117th Infantry Section as an example.

#854 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:36 PM

got my tickets, see you all there.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#855 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:27 AM

Check out what St. Louis is doing: http://www.stlouisga...-from-the-blues

The only difference is, this looks like it's being started directly by the team.

"Bluenatics"...

:unsure:

"THREW ONE IN FRONT IT’S BLOCKED THERE, SCRAMBLE FOR IT THERE THEY POKE AWAY AT IT, STILL ITS LOOSE, POKED AT BY KOVALCHUK-
THEY SCOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEE!!!!! HENRIQUE!! ITS OVER!!”

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

#856 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:18 AM

"Bluenatics"...

:unsure:

It's pretty annoying that they ripped of the entire thing straight from the NJDSS. Oh well, when's the last time St. Louis was relevant :whistling:

#857 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,490 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:17 AM

It's pretty annoying that they ripped of the entire thing straight from the NJDSS. Oh well, when's the last time St. Louis was relevant :whistling:

And you think NJDSS was original either? When SH was planning this, he took a lot of it from videos from other professional sports teams. Who cares if other teams are doing this. This isn't about being original, different, or special. This is about improving the atmosphere at Devils' games.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#858 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,736 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:27 AM

You nailed it devilsrule33, I don't care what other teams do, anyway...

March 12th at 7pm vs NY Islanders and March 18th vs Washington are now officially our next 2 games. Tickets are on sale now.

DO NOT BUY TICKETS IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON PARTICIPATING IN WHAT WE ARE DOING. BE READY TO CHANT, STAND, BE LOUD AND WEAR RED!
http://devils.nhl.com/supporters
Use special offer code: devils

Edited by Satans Hockey, 18 February 2011 - 06:40 AM.

#859 McMullen82

McMullen82

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:44 AM

And you think NJDSS was original either? When SH was planning this, he took a lot of it from videos from other professional sports teams. Who cares if other teams are doing this. This isn't about being original, different, or special. This is about improving the atmosphere at Devils' games.

I agree. The only way I'll have a problem with this is if the Blues market this as if it's the first NHL Supporters Section of it's kind. I don't even know if NJDSS is the first ever attempt at this sort of thing in the NHL...but I do know and am proud of the fact that unlike the Blues version, this whole thing started organically with the fans at a time that the Devils were a depressing 9-19-2(their record before the first supporters game vs. Nashville).

#860 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:24 AM

I'm very well aware of this. But the fact that they are claiming to be the first group is pretty questionable, and since the Blues officially backed it before the Devils did, if their program is successful it will generate loads of free publicity for their organization. A shame the Devils didn't move fast enough I guess. At any rate, I'll be there the 12th and 18th.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users