1169 replies to this topic

#881 Scoopscj

Scoopscj

Rookie Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

When I buy my flex plan next near, I want in on the supporters section, wherever it is. Thanks Satans Hockey for all this. I love it.

Scoops

#882 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:22 PM

If I could get a weekend plan in the supporters section next year, I would certainly purchase it.

#883 NJD_3_Cups

NJD_3_Cups

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

Got my tix for the 12th vs Islanders.

If I can get someone to buy my tix for retro night, I will be buying tickets in the supporters section.

SO PUMPED FOR THIS.
Let the fire in your eyes light the way...

#884 nyrsuck26

nyrsuck26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

I got tix for 3/12. Me plus 5 friends. This is gonna be awesome.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#885 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,217 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:05 PM

An odd question but how close to gametime does the ticket link close? Odds are I won't be able to make next Saturday's game but if I do I won't know until the afternoon sometime. If I am able to make the game I wouldn't mind being a part of this for one night at least.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#886 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:27 PM

An odd question but how close to gametime does the ticket link close? Odds are I won't be able to make next Saturday's game but if I do I won't know until the afternoon sometime. If I am able to make the game I wouldn't mind being a part of this for one night at least.

4PM

#887 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:32 PM

I think they say 4:00 but last time I was able to get a ticket closer to 5. I would just try to be on the safe side and get it by 4 though.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#888 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,217 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:36 PM

Oh, cause when I did click on the link it said you could claim your ticket by 5...but either way 4-5 I'll probably know by then if I'm even in any shape to go (I'm spending most of the day with my friend uptown for a breakfast and a St. Patty's Day parade) much less whether I can make it.

I already have tickets the 18th and going with a friend so unfortunately I'll probably have to wait till next year to join in the fun here, unless things do change - like say it rains on the 12th and the parade gets canceled anyway lol.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#889 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:16 AM

so did we get the big news yet?? is there an ETA on it if we haven't...can't drop a line like that and then not bring it up again :)
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#890 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,990 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:27 AM

so did we get the big news yet?? is there an ETA on it if we haven't...can't drop a line like that and then not bring it up again :)

ETA on it should be around 10 days or so, maybe sooner but I think most people around here are smart enough to figure out what it's going to be. I just won't be confirming anything until the big news drops.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 04 March 2011 - 02:28 AM.

#891 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:42 AM

ETA on it should be around 10 days or so, maybe sooner but I think most people around here are smart enough to figure out what it's going to be. I just won't be confirming anything until the big news drops.

You overestimate my ability to derive a conclusion :) I haven't been following the supporters thread really but when i was looking for tix for the March 18th game it caught my eye and I thought It'd be a good opportunity to take part...

#892 gogonjdevil

gogonjdevil

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:07 AM

You overestimate my ability to derive a conclusion :) I haven't been following the supporters thread really but when i was looking for tix for the March 18th game it caught my eye and I thought It'd be a good opportunity to take part...

I'm with you. I have 0 ability to read between the lines. Ask my wife, drives her nuts!

believe-mb30.jpg
gallery_47_36_882.png of ALL Devil's Fans' Hatred and Animosity toward Bettman!
I HOPE YOU GET A DISFIGURING DISEASE AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH LIFE LOOKING LIKE A TROLL, BETTMAN. Oh...TOO LATE!!

#893 gionta182

gionta182

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:22 PM

Well, with all this talk about $22 and $28 season tickets in the 100s, I hope the news is that the Supporters Section will have its own designated section next season, because if they're going to mix everyone together it'll kill the section (and it'll suck for the person who's not into what the DSS does and is sitting behind people trying to stand the whole game). This is a great thing and we need the organization's support, but I hope they don't take this whole thing and screw it all up.
"I was just happy I didn't have anymore facial damage. Luckily it was Mike Mottau shooting the puck; He can't hurt a fly with that shot." - Devils center Bobby Holik after being credited with a goal against the Ducks on 1/11/09 after a puck deflected off his helmet and into the net

#894 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:44 PM

I will definitely be there if the 100's get $22 or $28 seats...

#895 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,990 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:30 PM

Sorry to the folks who didnt get tickets yet but I was told the March 18th game against the Capitals is now sold out for the section. I didn't think it would sell out that quickly. I know section 122 is one of the sections for that game so if you are still interested try to get tickets in or around that section.

There are still tickets available for the March 12th game against the Islanders and tickets are now on sale for the April 6th game against Toronto, our first weekday game attempt at doing this.

#896 gionta182

gionta182

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:52 PM

There are still tickets available for the March 12th game against the Islanders and tickets are now on sale for the April 6th game against Toronto, our first weekday game attempt at doing this.

Yay!!! Finally! :)
"I was just happy I didn't have anymore facial damage. Luckily it was Mike Mottau shooting the puck; He can't hurt a fly with that shot." - Devils center Bobby Holik after being credited with a goal against the Ducks on 1/11/09 after a puck deflected off his helmet and into the net

#897 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:32 AM

#898 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:38 PM

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

#899 Scoopscj

Scoopscj

Rookie Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:59 AM

Come on peeps, let's sell out the supporters section for the Islanders game! B E L I E V E !

#900 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,990 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:53 PM

If anyone wants to make any signs for the Islanders game then please go ahead and do so, the more the better. Some ideas that have been mentioned on the facebook already is "one game at a time" and anything charlie sheen related so if anyone wants to go ahead and make these or something else then please do so!

Edited by Satans Hockey, 07 March 2011 - 05:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users