1169 replies to this topic

#1141 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:20 AM

Please keep as great a distance from Devils Marketing as possible. This is a fan-organized, fan-lead group. Devils Marketing will sterilize this

#1142 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:19 PM

Oh, hey Florida. I wonder where y'all got this idea. http://sports.yahoo....urn=nhl-wp10185

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#1143 gionta182

gionta182

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:05 PM

Who's going tonight?
"I was just happy I didn't have anymore facial damage. Luckily it was Mike Mottau shooting the puck; He can't hurt a fly with that shot." - Devils center Bobby Holik after being credited with a goal against the Ducks on 1/11/09 after a puck deflected off his helmet and into the net

#1144 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:57 PM

Everyone who's anyone.

#1145 gionta182

gionta182

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:30 PM

Funny.
"I was just happy I didn't have anymore facial damage. Luckily it was Mike Mottau shooting the puck; He can't hurt a fly with that shot." - Devils center Bobby Holik after being credited with a goal against the Ducks on 1/11/09 after a puck deflected off his helmet and into the net

#1146 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,972 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:22 PM

Did anyone go? I wasn't able to make it tonight and was curious to see how it went.

#1147 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:14 PM

We won, 3-2 in OT supporter section was LOUD!!!

1dun.jpg

#1148 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:31 PM

It was a meeting tonight. I had work, did not go.

Nice to see St. Louis and Florida, possibly others "copying" the idea.

#1149 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

I went to the meeting. It was run pretty well in the Cure Courtside Club. The logo and new official name is in the works as well as a constitution for the group as well. Mainly so no Rangers and Flyers fans are in the Section being @$$holes to the people in the section. Specific chants are being developed. I was able to snag a puck and some Devils Army tattoos and they gave us Liberty tickets for free in the Goal Bar.
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#1150 Cachorro Louco

Cachorro Louco

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:08 PM

I went to the meeting. It was run pretty well in the Cure Courtside Club. The logo and new official name is in the works as well as a constitution for the group as well. Mainly so no Rangers and Flyers fans are in the Section being @$$holes to the people in the section. Specific chants are being developed. I was able to snag a puck and some Devils Army tattoos and they gave us Liberty tickets for free in the Goal Bar.

Any hints about the name would be??

Posted Image

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose."

Ayrton Senna da Siva

#1151 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:14 PM

Please keep as great a distance from Devils Marketing as possible. This is a fan-organized, fan-lead group. Devils Marketing will sterilize this

Yes, they were there as well.

122 Devils Infantry but the other two escape me. My memory is crappy, the 122 I like cause it sticks more with the Devils army theme.

Edited by njdevils2003champs, 16 August 2011 - 11:15 PM.

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#1152 DeevFactor

DeevFactor

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:25 PM

I was at the meeting also and it went well from my view. We made progress on the name and while there's no official name as of yet, logos are being designed based on the top three names that we decided on (my suggestion, 122nd Devils Infantry, being one of them). The constitution being worked on is mostly stuff that was already mentioned before and then some. And yes, we also had the option to stay for the WNBA game (which ended with a close victory by the Liberty).

And of course, I was the guy with the awesome hat. :D

#1153 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

I was at the meeting also and it went well from my view. We made progress on the name and while there's no official name as of yet, logos are being designed based on the top three names that we decided on (my suggestion, 122nd Devils Infantry, being one of them). The constitution being worked on is mostly stuff that was already mentioned before and then some. And yes, we also had the option to stay for the WNBA game (which ended with a close victory by the Liberty).

And of course, I was the guy with the awesome hat. :D

Very awesome hat!

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#1154 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:35 AM

The Devils Army Supporters were sworn into secrecy last night. If any of them release the name of the section before the season starts hitmen will soon be at their doorstep.

#1155 Biggie B

Biggie B

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:35 AM

How many people were at the meeting?
Posted Image
Holding it down (in loving memory) for Vitaly "THE UKRAINE TRAIN" Vishnevski

If you can't take the heat, step away from the flames.

#1156 Devs4LordStanley

Devs4LordStanley

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:41 AM

Please make sure there's handicapped seating.
when i mean handicapped, i mean people who cannot walk or have difficulty walking. being fat is not a handicap.
i have fights every time i go to the game because i took some FAT person's or old person's seat. (there's plenty of vacant seats!)
meanwhile, i'm in a wheelchair and i cant even take a step while they can.

sorry if i offended anyone, just ranting.

Let's Go Devils!

@NTylerNJD

#1157 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,850 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:47 AM

Please make sure there's handicapped seating.
when i mean handicapped, i mean people who cannot walk or have difficulty walking. being fat is not a handicap.
i have fights every time i go to the game because i took some FAT person's or old person's seat. (there's plenty of vacant seats!)
meanwhile, i'm in a wheelchair and i cant even take a step while they can.

sorry if i offended anyone, just ranting.

Just to make sure I understand, are you saying bigger people are sitting in the handicapped area and taking up the space so that handicapped people like yourself who cannot walk cannot sit in those sections?

#1158 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:55 AM

Just to make sure I understand, are you saying bigger people are sitting in the handicapped area and taking up the space so that handicapped people like yourself who cannot walk cannot sit in those sections?

Ahhh God Bless America. :doh1:

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#1159 Devs4LordStanley

Devs4LordStanley

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

LOL

I'm saying if you can walk to get food, you can walk 2 steps down a flight of stairs.
it's HANDICAPPED seating, not fat/old seating.

Edited by Devs4LordStanley, 17 August 2011 - 10:16 AM.

Let's Go Devils!

@NTylerNJD

#1160 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:35 AM

Well it's very exciting to see this.. I went to a Red Bulls game and their supporters section was insane, so I'm really looking forward to ours :boogie:
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users