Rolston

moustic

A pair of interesting tweets:

TGfireandice Lamoriello said Rolston and his agent have been given permission to talk to other teams to seek a trade if they wish.

DarrenDreger Will be interesting to see if Rolston is claimed at half price. A couple of teams said they would consider it when he was orig waived.

You think iys mostly for budget reasons.....?

Yes.

The need to shed salary gets the ball rolling, and like I said, he is the first on the chopping block because of his sub-par play.

We're not competing for anything anymore this season, so it doesn't really matter if Rolston does well or not. What matters to the team at this point is trying to balance out the budget as much as possible, since there will be no playoff game revenue.

Too bad. Rolston was a good player whose role unfortunately was sacrificed.

Mr. Manta,

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Like 1

Mr. Manta,

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

that comment was still in no way as bad as when he called this year's Raven WR Corps the GREATEST OF ALL TIME :lol:

But yea, Manta-Vision's on the Wacky Weed this year!!!

(the Rolston comment was out there.....)

Part of the business. The warning shots were fired a while back, and the Devils have not produced. Now it's time for the dismantling to begin.

Rumormill is going crazy right now:

• Rolston to coach the Cowboys
  • Rolston to the Yankees is being held up because Rolston's agent is asking for an eight year extension. Cashman told him to shop around.
  • Rolston is being sent down to dodge punishment for taping the Rangers' games to steal signals
  • Rolston is going back in time to find his lost mojo
  • Rolston is looking to quit hockey for a shot to perform at Wrestlemania 27. People are saying he's going to bring a veteran presence to Nexus.

• Rolston is looking to quit hockey for a shot to perform at Wrestlemania 27. People are saying he's going to bring a veteran presence to Nexus.

This would only be worth it if they waived the "no chair shots to the head rule"....though a Cena promo cutting him down would be amazing!!!

Maybe Rolston can move in with Manta and be his man-servant?? :lol:

This would only be worth it if they waived the "no chair shots to the head rule"....though a Cena promo cutting him down would be amazing!!!

Maybe Rolston can move in with Manta and be his man-servant?? :lol:

Only if Rolston crashed into Manta's car and the judge decreed that since Rolston didn't have insurance he would be his man-servant.