Photo

Devils Tickets 50% off rest of the year.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#61 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:35 PM

Gramps? :rofl: I am not male. Oh the fun things that spew from the mouths of babes. :lol:

Actually, now that you mention you're female, how you come across in your forum posts and towards me in other threads, reminds me of someone.

Probably just a coincedence, as it can be a small fanbase at times, but you make me think of a long tenured late 50's female fan i've had personal interaction with/familiar with over the span of 26 years that my family, myself and my wife have been Devils fans/STH's/Fan Club, etc. Just way too similar in demeanor and attitude.

Just like you're not a male, i'm not a teenager/college kid :whistling:

Edited by SJP20, 31 December 2010 - 04:30 PM.

NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#62 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:55 PM

Actually, now that you mention you're female, how you come across in your forum posts and towards me in other threads, reminds me of someone.

Probably just a coincedence, as it can be a small fanbase at times, but you make me think of a long tenured late 50's female fan i've had personal interaction with/familiar with over the span of 26 years that my family, myself and my wife have been Devils fans/STH's/Fan Club, etc. Just way too similar in demeanor and attitude.

Just like you're not a male, i'm not a teenager/college kid :whistling:

Nope, but you are still a kid. ;)
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#63 Parisalchuk

Parisalchuk

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:20 PM

Uhhhh i want some tickets half off.

#64 trailblazer

trailblazer

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:26 PM

Uhhhh i want some tickets half off.

pm me and i can tell you what games are available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users