5 replies to this topic

#1 IAmCanadian27

IAmCanadian27

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 02:12 PM

Did anyone record last night's game with the postgame? The reason I'm asking is because Derek told me that I got on TV with a poster I made when they showed the highlights at the very end. I forgot to record it though.

So if anyone did, would you be willing to sell it to me or something? I'll pay for everything.

"He's got hockey strength, and he's one of those naturals. He's kind of a coach's dream. With some guys you have to keep repeating. With Paul, you point out something once and he picks it up."- Larry Robinson on Paul Martin

Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Scott Niedermayer & Keeper of Paul Martin

#2 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 04:56 PM

I hope someone is able to get you a copy. Nice sign B).

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#3 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 05:00 PM

I recorded it and can make a copy. Now I'll hafta look for you...what did your sign say?
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#4 IAmCanadian27

IAmCanadian27

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 05:07 PM

I recorded it and can make a copy.  Now I'll hafta look for you...what did your sign say?

Thank you!! I'll PM you with details later tonight, I guess.

The sign said "Congrats All-" and then instead of saying the actual word stars, it had three stars underneath. One had 27 inside, one with 4, and one with 30. I hope they didn't catch me in a moment where I looked really stupid lol.

Edited by IAmCanadian27, 10 January 2004 - 05:28 PM.

"He's got hockey strength, and he's one of those naturals. He's kind of a coach's dream. With some guys you have to keep repeating. With Paul, you point out something once and he picks it up."- Larry Robinson on Paul Martin

#5 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 05:24 PM

Ah that was you? Looked a littel different than the pics you have posted here...I think...I probably just don't remember.

You didn't look stupid either (although I probably wouldn't say if you did :P ), they caught you smiling a little.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#6 IAmCanadian27

IAmCanadian27

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 05:31 PM

Lol, yeah, you probably just don't remember because I haven't changed much since the pictures that I've posted were taken.

Thanks again! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users