#61 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:36 PM

Its been rescheduled for Saturday.

But with no details given... who knows... maybe Sparano said frack this and I'm outta here :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#62 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:21 PM

But with no details given... who knows... maybe Sparano said frack this and I'm outta here :P

Or he's just going to get extended lol

#63 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:23 PM

Ron Rivera from under-achieving DC in San Diego.... to HEAD COACH??? WTF ??

(saw it the ESPN ticker and confirmed it on the TSN mobile app)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#64 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:31 PM

Cowboys looking to bring Rob Ryan in as the new DC now.....

I dunno how I feel about this....looks like muzzle sales will be going UP in Dallas now.....least the man believes in turnovers......

http://www.truebluef...medium=facebook

#65 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:45 PM

Saw this on Crasher's Facebook: http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=6027281

Tom Cable was fined $120K over the course of the season by Al Davis.

Apparently there's a $15,000 fine for every win in Oakland

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#66 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:48 PM

Yeah now NUTS is that Al Davis thing....really??

If I wasn't in a COMA from this game, I'd have posted it.....

#67 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,288 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

Bengals refuse QB Palmer's trade request (AP)

Bengals owner Mike Brown says he won't trade quarterback Carson Palmer. Brown said on Monday that Palmer met with him a little more than a week ago and asked to be traded. Brown told Palmer that he wouldn't consider it because the quarterback is central to the team's plans. He plans to talk to Palmer again to try to smooth over their differences.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#68 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:39 AM

You'd think with how pitiful Palmer was last year they'd jump for joy to get him outta there........

#69 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,937 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

You'd think with how pitiful Palmer was last year they'd jump for joy to get him outta there........

And considering that Palmer has an atrocious contract, and the fact that a cap will probably be BACK in place for 2011 and beyond, they should be even MORE willing to deal him...but they are the Bengals, they make the Bills look organized.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#70 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:40 PM

And considering that Palmer has an atrocious contract, and the fact that a cap will probably be BACK in place for 2011 and beyond, they should be even MORE willing to deal him...but they are the Bengals, they make the Bills look organized.

Well we knew THAT when they extended Marvin Lewis.....

one good thing about sports, no matter how awful your team looks, there's ALWAYS someone worse out there.....

#71 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:14 PM

Wow... and you wonder why Carson Palmer wants out????

http://www.lordsofpa...Steel_Cage.html

On Monday, Ochocinco posted the following message to his Twitter account (twitter.com/ochocinco), responding to Adam Schefter of ESPN: "Me and Marvin Lewis in a cage match, set it up, I've earned my stripes on my helmet it's time to fight then play"

Really???

REALLY????

oiii......

#72 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:28 PM

Wow... and you wonder why Carson Palmer wants out????

http://www.lordsofpa...Steel_Cage.html

On Monday, Ochocinco posted the following message to his Twitter account (twitter.com/ochocinco), responding to Adam Schefter of ESPN: "Me and Marvin Lewis in a cage match, set it up, I've earned my stripes on my helmet it's time to fight then play"

Really???

REALLY????

oiii......

You mean Chad Johnson posted the following tweet...he's changing his name back apparently...
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#73 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:15 PM

You mean Chad Johnson posted the following tweet...he's changing his name back apparently...

He's still Chad-85 to me, and equally as irrelevant....would be nice if Marvin took a steel chair to his face and knocked out some of those idiot gold teeth of his!:ECW:

#74 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,961 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

Well we knew THAT when they extended Marvin Lewis.....

one good thing about sports, no matter how awful your team looks, there's ALWAYS someone worse out there.....

I had to remind myself of that every day during the Ross/Sparano/Harbaugh drama/disaster. It's sad when you find yourself saying "well, at least we're not the Bengals". :P
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#75 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:48 PM

I had to remind myself of that every day during the Ross/Sparano/Harbaugh drama/disaster. It's sad when you find yourself saying "well, at least we're not the Bengals". :P

The Bengals do an EXCELLENT job of reminding you how worthless they are :lol:

#76 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,961 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:25 AM

The Bengals do an EXCELLENT job of reminding you how worthless they are :lol:

And for that, I'm thankful for franchises like the Bengals and the Clippers. :lol: ESPECIALLY with the way the Devils are playing this year too. Both my teams suck right now.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#77 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:12 PM

(NFL Network)

and now Jeff Fisher is FIRED??!??!?!? WTF!??!?!?!?!

http://www.nfl.com/n...e=breaking_news

Edited by CRASHER, 27 January 2011 - 07:17 PM.

#78 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,997 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:52 AM

That's a pretty douchey move to say he's staying then fire him when all the openings are filled.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#79 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:00 AM

That's a pretty douchey move to say he's staying then fire him when all the openings are filled.

Well they screwed themselves too since the top guys are also hired too.....It would do Fisher well to take a year off and wait for the chips to fall next year anyway......

#80 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,997 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:24 AM

Well they screwed themselves too since the top guys are also hired too.....It would do Fisher well to take a year off and wait for the chips to fall next year anyway......

Other than Harbaugh (who probably took less from what Miami offered him to be in SF cause it was local), who was really a 'top' guy that got hired this year? Cleveland hired the Rams' D coordinator, Oakland hired their offensive coordinator - meh. I don't even remember who Denver or Carolina hired lol. Minnesota, Dallas, Miami and Houston kept their staffs intact.

EDIT: Just looked it up, Fox went to Denver and Rivera went to Carolina...eh, Rivera was once a hot candidate and I guess had the #1 defense this year lol...Fox is a pretty big name too but there's still SB-winning coaches on the market if they wanted to go that way now they don't have to worry about anyone else poaching their choice. I'm guessing they don't want someone that's going to have a lot of say though since they didn't even want to listen to Fisher so probably it'll be another young assistant.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 28 January 2011 - 08:28 AM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users