GDT 1/4/11 - Wild vs New Jersey Devils - 7 PM

franconianhell

Devils getting dominated early on...all the play is in our end

Apparently Tedenby isn't playing, I wonder if it is legit or if Lemaire hates him the same way he hated Bergfors?

makes no sense. we need offense in ther worst way. 9 min into the game we have 0 shots on goal

Gar-bage! *clap clap clap* Gar-bage! *clap clap clap*

I would love to hear Sherri Ross blow her top on the radio the same way actor Bob Ueker blew his top in the movie "Major League" when the team kept losing.

We stink. Lou's team has quit on him and now Lou is hoping it continues so that at least he can draft Laarsen.

makes no sense. we need offense in ther worst way. 9 min into the game we have 0 shots on goal

It really pisses me off, that in a lost year, when young guys can be getting experience to develop, Lemaire is fvcking around with Tedenby the way he has. The benching the last game was bullsh!t and I have no idea why he is scratched tonight. I can see Lemaire reasoning that this is to get Zharkov in the line up, but they both should be. I know Rolston has a huge contract but just make him sit so the young guys can play.

Lemaire sucks.

This team looks like it wants to make itself historic as in historically bad.

Kovy looks horrible. I mean he's out there playing, but he looks so lethargic and lackluster. Three giveaways already and a lazy pass to boot. Just terrible.

The Wild look like they are very well coached. They're attacking the Devils at their weak points, working to control the puck and generate a lot of shots, and a good forecheck on a shoddy defense that has no good puck movers. You could tell they gameplanned to attack Kovy when he gets the puck and right as he hits the neutral zone.