91 replies to this topic

#61 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:10 PM

:saddevil: I am just SO misunderstood today.

I thought you were going with my Down with The Man thing... but you weren't? You just came up with that on your own... :unsure: ok.

well Cool then -- it's one of those days here I guess.

I understand now, sorry.

Posted Image

My argument was an absurd one to show just how absurd the idea is of throwing a guy out of the arena being somehow a violation of the first amendment. I just don't like ad hominem attacks. It's like the episode of It's Always Sunny where Dee runs for office:

Frank: Name one successful woman politician.
Dee: Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton
Frank: Psssh.
Dee: What's wrong with her?
Frank: Hates freedom.

It's like saying that because I'm liberal I want to ban guns or have free French Gay Muslim abortions for everyone.

Edited by CarpathianForest, 05 January 2011 - 05:42 PM.

frabz-Al-Bundy-Sees-Your-New-Shoes-Al-Bu

#62 Vic Rattlehead18

Vic Rattlehead18

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:11 PM

To shut everyone up. Foul language is not allowed at the prudential center. It is in the fan guide. You can be thrown out for it, you don't even need to be warned. It is a family environment. Nothing more to discuss on that front.
Devils.

#63 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,428 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:22 PM

you don't get ejected for foul language. I've been warned once in 15-16 years and that was more for "graphic" language than "foul". lol. and it wasn't at the Rock. I'm sure it's in the book, but I'm sure there's alot of other things in the book to.

#64 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,428 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:26 PM

the idealistic version of "fandom" that the younger people on here have is funny, to. people make poor financial decisions when they commit to tickets. people have to attend games they don't want to when they commit to tickets. this effects people's behavior. but kids who have tickets don't understand that. and I say that as someone who started this as a "kid".

if you're in the cheap seats, IMHO, you know what you signed up for when you bought those. yeah, it's Minny, but would you go to a "rival" game with a kid and expect great fan behavior? lol.

#65 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:34 PM

"Martyisth3b3st"- ROTFL at that username.
The annoying guy paid for his ticket and should be able to say whatever he wants. You people are so ready to give away our first amendment rights that it sickens me. You probably voted for Obama.
Besides, only 6 or 7 guys on the team deserve our cheers, and they are mostly 4th liners or forward call-ups.

This is one of the most idiotic posts I've seen on here.

Theres a difference between laws and respect, everything this man said was in law most likely (I wasn't there so I cannot confirm nor deny, but I assume that everything was in law). I won't debate the right someone has to say something, this man certainly could say what he wants. However, I don't think its appropriate to use profanities around children, I respect parents and there is nothing that the kids did to deserve the garbage coming out of this mans mouth as a result from the team. Yeah, there are worse things than swearing but if a parent does not want their kids to hear a word, there is no reason to instigate anything by using them. If you can't find any other words to use, then I feel sorry for your limited vocabulary. If this man has a problem, he can boo, but when kids and parents have to deal with people being idiots then I think its just disrespectful.

And how does this relate to Obama at all? You're just being an elitist here, trying to assert yourself above others because you think you're so high and mighty throwing an amendment at Martyisth3b3st to make yourself seem intelligent. You just sound like a child.

#66 Vic Rattlehead18

Vic Rattlehead18

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:37 PM

you don't get ejected for foul language. I've been warned once in 15-16 years and that was more for "graphic" language than "foul". lol. and it wasn't at the Rock. I'm sure it's in the book, but I'm sure there's alot of other things in the book to.

You can be warned all day until you leave, or you can not be warned at all and be thrown out. If you read my words carefully you'll realize it. They don't want to have to kick fans out for it, but if it comes to the point where it's needed, it will be done. Again, I go back to the guy getting thrown out for telling someone to shut up
Devils.

#67 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,428 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:45 PM

You can be warned all day until you leave, or you can not be warned at all and be thrown out. If you read my words carefully you'll realize it. They don't want to have to kick fans out for it, but if it comes to the point where it's needed, it will be done. Again, I go back to the guy getting thrown out for telling someone to shut up

that's just poor hiring practices, throwing someone out for yelling "shut up". :lol: it's not like I see people being warned. I myself had a little incident at the end of the Rangers game and wasn't warned. lol. my punishment was feeling like an ass for getting involved in it. I guess it's relative to where you're sitting.

I understand the "we need a family friendly environment" argument, but I don't think it's always enforceable. and people need to use a little discresion in where you sit at games if you have kids with you. if you're taking your kids to a Devils Rangers game in row 8 upstairs, you're either clueless or a poor parent.

#68 Vic Rattlehead18

Vic Rattlehead18

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:03 AM

that's just poor hiring practices, throwing someone out for yelling "shut up". :lol: it's not like I see people being warned. I myself had a little incident at the end of the Rangers game and wasn't warned. lol. my punishment was feeling like an ass for getting involved in it. I guess it's relative to where you're sitting.

I understand the "we need a family friendly environment" argument, but I don't think it's always enforceable. and people need to use a little discresion in where you sit at games if you have kids with you. if you're taking your kids to a Devils Rangers game in row 8 upstairs, you're either clueless or a poor parent.

For back story, the guy told a mother not to take pictures of her kids during a basketball game, they were not disrupting his view. She said she wanted to take them now, and he said shut up and watch the game. She was very upset, the kids ended up crying. The husband came back and was pissed. I went over and apologized on his behalf when he went to the bathroom, but they said the kids were upset and didnt want to stay. But i wanted to make sure they stayed and had fun. I tried to get them to a lower seat, but instead the guy was kicked out. When I asked why they said because if he isnt thrown out he wont know he did something wrong and continue to act in such an inappropriate manner. I was really shocked at what happened when I saw that and couldn't believe it.
I am very big on parent-child bond. And I disagree 1,000% with you. If I wanted to bring my kid to a hockey game, I shouldn't have to worry about someone saying F this and F that. It is a family environment, end of discussion. You expect parents to shield their kids from the game because people are going to be cursing when they're not even allowed to either? Not a very good way of promoting the sport to younger people. No matter what seat you buy tickets for. By entering the building, you are agreeing to adhere to the building rules. Which includes no cursing. So no one can use that "1st amendment" line that I saw used earlier. It's the same way how there are signs that say "you will be videotaped". If I was in a section with my theoretical 5 year old absorbent son, and some one yell fvck YOU CLARKSON! I would warn him, if he did it again, I'd get him thrown out. I wouldn't care. Should I sacrifice my good time/my sons good time for his good time? No, that shouldn't be the case. Specially if the cursing fan is breaking the rules of conduct in the first place. If you want to get technical about it, everyone who yells HEY YOU SUCK after a goal COULD be thrown out. It's only the completely obnoxious and unruly fans that do.

Also, to Martyisth3b3st...STH or not, rules are rules, just continue up the chain of command until you get to someone who doesnt know him or care who he is.

Edited by Vic Rattlehead18, 06 January 2011 - 12:04 AM.

Devils.

#69 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,428 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:33 AM

For back story, the guy told a mother not to take pictures of her kids during a basketball game, they were not disrupting his view. She said she wanted to take them now, and he said shut up and watch the game. She was very upset, the kids ended up crying. The husband came back and was pissed. I went over and apologized on his behalf when he went to the bathroom, but they said the kids were upset and didnt want to stay. But i wanted to make sure they stayed and had fun. I tried to get them to a lower seat, but instead the guy was kicked out. When I asked why they said because if he isnt thrown out he wont know he did something wrong and continue to act in such an inappropriate manner. I was really shocked at what happened when I saw that and couldn't believe it.
I am very big on parent-child bond. And I disagree 1,000% with you. If I wanted to bring my kid to a hockey game, I shouldn't have to worry about someone saying F this and F that. It is a family environment, end of discussion. You expect parents to shield their kids from the game because people are going to be cursing when they're not even allowed to either? Not a very good way of promoting the sport to younger people. No matter what seat you buy tickets for. By entering the building, you are agreeing to adhere to the building rules. Which includes no cursing. So no one can use that "1st amendment" line that I saw used earlier. It's the same way how there are signs that say "you will be videotaped". If I was in a section with my theoretical 5 year old absorbent son, and some one yell fvck YOU CLARKSON! I would warn him, if he did it again, I'd get him thrown out. I wouldn't care. Should I sacrifice my good time/my sons good time for his good time? No, that shouldn't be the case. Specially if the cursing fan is breaking the rules of conduct in the first place. If you want to get technical about it, everyone who yells HEY YOU SUCK after a goal COULD be thrown out. It's only the completely obnoxious and unruly fans that do.

Also, to Martyisth3b3st...STH or not, rules are rules, just continue up the chain of command until you get to someone who doesnt know him or care who he is.

you still shouldn't be in row 8 upstairs for a Rangers game unless you're planning to get the entire deck ejected. it is what it is. honestly, a kid that turns into a fountain of profanity doesn't usually learn it at a hockey game. it's one of those glass house things. most people don't converse like the Flanderseses.

then there's the case of "you can't say that around my kid!?!!" (punch, kick, push down stairs) which of course does happen. *lol*

#70 Joe B

Joe B

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:24 PM

If I was in a section with my theoretical 5 year old absorbent son, and some one yell fvck YOU CLARKSON! I would warn him, if he did it again, I'd get him thrown out. I wouldn't care. Should I sacrifice my good time/my sons good time for his good time? No, that shouldn't be the case. Specially if the cursing fan is breaking the rules of conduct in the first place. If you want to get technical about it, everyone who yells HEY YOU SUCK after a goal COULD be thrown out. It's only the completely obnoxious and unruly fans that do.

you would really kick someone out for cursing twice at a sporting event? Someone yelling at a player and not even yelling at another patron? You don't consider that sacrifiing the good time of the other persons good time at the game? What if the person sitting next to your kid just happend to be a loud talker and just part of his normal vocabluary curses while talking to his friend next to him on the other side?

You can't just expalin to your kids that while others may use bad language that you shouldn't or some sort of thing like that?

Ths just boggles my mind.
Joe

#71 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:32 PM

you would really kick someone out for cursing twice at a sporting event? Someone yelling at a player and not even yelling at another patron? You don't consider that sacrifiing the good time of the other persons good time at the game? What if the person sitting next to your kid just happend to be a loud talker and just part of his normal vocabluary curses while talking to his friend next to him on the other side?

You can't just expalin to your kids that while others may use bad language that you shouldn't or some sort of thing like that?

Ths just boggles my mind.

There's something called decorum which we have apparently lost in this country. There's a difference for cursing in the company of your friends and cursing loudly around mixed company in public. I'm apt to throw out the occasional curse word now and then but I don't use it gaudily so everyone can hear me like I see day in and day out. it's just common courtesy: There's little kids around, perhaps I shouldn't be dropping f-bombs like an obnoxious jerk. Like smoking and drinking, cursing should be used in moderation. Plus I'm sure Vic knows a thing or two about a thing or two since he works at the Rock.

#72 Joe B

Joe B

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:56 PM

There's something called decorum which we have apparently lost in this country. There's a difference for cursing in the company of your friends and cursing loudly around mixed company in public. I'm apt to throw out the occasional curse word now and then but I don't use it gaudily so everyone can hear me like I see day in and day out. it's just common courtesy: There's little kids around, perhaps I shouldn't be dropping f-bombs like an obnoxious jerk. Like smoking and drinking, cursing should be used in moderation. Plus I'm sure Vic knows a thing or two about a thing or two since he works at the Rock.

so everyone should live by your standards?

Its a sporting event where you are trying to bring support your team with emoional support. You have people starting support sections becasue there isn't enough emotion from the crowd. When people are emotional occasioanlly they curse a bit.

Is yelling F u twice to a player being an obnoxious jerk enough to get him kicked out? Really?

Believe me, I wanted to make a post similar to this a few games ago becasue some jerk was being an ass when another person told his friend to sit down when she was trying to take a picture during a power play and he got all pissy. he was totaly in the wrong but wouldn't shut up for a good 10 minutes. I happend to get upgraded seats between the first and second so nothing happend but if I didn't move, Im sure something would have happend becasue he was just an ass.

drinking is not alowd for underage. Should it be banned from the rock becasue it sets a bad example for the kids? What about the fatty foods. I think kneecaps are ugly, maybe we can ban shorts while we are at it.

People enjoy the games differently. some like to vent, myself I simply like watching the game and hardly yell at all. People get all pissy on here cause all fans don't make enough noise, let me enjoy the game they way I want to. And I'm sorry, if you don't want to hear any cursing, don't go out of your house. You may not like it, but people do curse. Some people are just out a$$hole either at a game or not, cursing or not. If you go out to a public place, there will be some behavior you may not like. Stop trying to make everyone live to your standards.
Joe

#73 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:24 PM

so everyone should live by your standards?

Its a sporting event where you are trying to bring support your team with emoional support. You have people starting support sections becasue there isn't enough emotion from the crowd. When people are emotional occasioanlly they curse a bit.

Is yelling F u twice to a player being an obnoxious jerk enough to get him kicked out? Really?

Believe me, I wanted to make a post similar to this a few games ago becasue some jerk was being an ass when another person told his friend to sit down when she was trying to take a picture during a power play and he got all pissy. he was totaly in the wrong but wouldn't shut up for a good 10 minutes. I happend to get upgraded seats between the first and second so nothing happend but if I didn't move, Im sure something would have happend becasue he was just an ass.

drinking is not alowd for underage. Should it be banned from the rock becasue it sets a bad example for the kids? What about the fatty foods. I think kneecaps are ugly, maybe we can ban shorts while we are at it.

People enjoy the games differently. some like to vent, myself I simply like watching the game and hardly yell at all. People get all pissy on here cause all fans don't make enough noise, let me enjoy the game they way I want to. And I'm sorry, if you don't want to hear any cursing, don't go out of your house. You may not like it, but people do curse. Some people are just out a$$hole either at a game or not, cursing or not. If you go out to a public place, there will be some behavior you may not like. Stop trying to make everyone live to your standards.

Dude, the fact that you're arguing against restraint is totally beyond me. We're not asking for banning fatty foods or kneecaps. It's called tempering your attitude for the benefit of others. What about Martyis's ability to enjoy the game rather then worry about whether or not his little brother is going to run around saying "fvck" all day in front of his mom?

#74 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

Frankly my daughter enjoys pointing out foul language and being appropriately indignant.

She is totally fascinated by the drinking of beer too. However - she does request that you younger guys -- try to refrain from belching - particularly if you're acting subdued and stifle the belch a little. She is CONVINCED one of you is going to yack on her. It's the funniest thing.

There was this really nice guy who just got lit during the game and behaved as well as he could - really nice - no blathering. His buddies weren't near as trashed but they were loud (no problem with that) So he really tried to just be a nice fan. But of course he'd periodically do those huge airy Bud belches and Rebecca would turn around and stare at him in horror. this is a girl who prides herself on her belches and farts. I'm ashamed of how we've managed to breed this in her :( So I had to tell her it was rude to turn around and stare at a guy just because he belched. I wouldn't have cared if he wasn't trying so hard to be respectful, you know?

I'm here for the party

#75 Joe B

Joe B

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:50 PM

Dude, the fact that you're arguing against restraint is totally beyond me. We're not asking for banning fatty foods or kneecaps. It's called tempering your attitude for the benefit of others. What about Martyis's ability to enjoy the game rather then worry about whether or not his little brother is going to run around saying "fvck" all day in front of his mom?

What about my ability to watch a game and say the word fvck? Why does his little brother have more of a right to watch the game the way he he wants as opposed to me? Thats what it all boils down to and I'm sure others got that point with the stupid kneecap comment, where is the line drawn? IMO people getting bounced for cursing twice is rediculous.

You can't protect a kid from everything all of the time. once he curses in front of his mom once, his mom can handle it they way she wants to. If the kid continues its the moms fualt, no some nimrod from a hockey game.

I'm 40 years old, I still don't curse in front or even drink in front of my parents. My parents used to take out in public. If soemone said something or did something wrong, they taught me the difference, they didn't try and protect me from the big bad world and try to have everyone conform to their standards.

There will be a certain amount of behavior that you may not agree with in a public place. I'm sorry to inform you of this.
Joe

#76 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:01 PM

What about my ability to watch a game and say the word fvck? Why does his little brother have more of a right to watch the game the way he he wants as opposed to me? Thats what it all boils down to and I'm sure others got that point with the stupid kneecap comment, where is the line drawn? IMO people getting bounced for cursing twice is rediculous.

You can't protect a kid from everything all of the time. once he curses in front of his mom once, his mom can handle it they way she wants to. If the kid continues its the moms fualt, no some nimrod from a hockey game.

I'm 40 years old, I still don't curse in front or even drink in front of my parents. My parents used to take out in public. If soemone said something or did something wrong, they taught me the difference, they didn't try and protect me from the big bad world and try to have everyone conform to their standards.

There will be a certain amount of behavior that you may not agree with in a public place. I'm sorry to inform you of this.

You have the right to say fvck in the Rock as much as you want until staff and security escorts you out. That's the bottom line.
Why do you have to say fvck anyway? Why don't you handle yourself with a bit more intelligence. There's a plethora of other words you can use that may or may not be as insulting to other people. Heck, you can buy a word-a-day calendar at your local store.
All I'm saying is that there are times when one should use their head and be considerate of their locale and those around them. When I teach kids I don't run around saying fvck, sh%t, cvnt but I may use that language when I'm around my friends and I know they don't have a problem with that language. I don't use curse words beyond sh$t around my Dad's wife because she gets offended. I don't make a big production about how my Dad's wife is curbing my ability to say fvck as much as I want.

Now follow my logic if you will it's a bit of a rinky dink example: If you are allowed to sy fvck in the arena as much as you want and as loud as you want then you are interfering with the Devils ability to run a profitable business. How is that? you may ask. Well, the Devils, like many venues, want to create a welcoming environment to families, hence we hav family pack offers. When the family shows up to enjoy the game they get some guy in the stands repeatedly yelling, "fvck You, player X!" repeatedly at the top of their lungs. The next time family fun day or wahtever rolls around the family decides to go to Discovery Zone or whatever because they didn't enjoy their kids being subjected to the type of behavior at the Rock.

Edited by CarpathianForest, 06 January 2011 - 02:10 PM.

#77 Joe B

Joe B

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:28 PM

You have the right to say fvck in the Rock as much as you want until staff and security escorts you out. That's the bottom line.
Why do you have to say fvck anyway? Why don't you handle yourself with a bit more intelligence. There's a plethora of other words you can use that may or may not be as insulting to other people. Heck, you can buy a word-a-day calendar at your local store.
All I'm saying is that there are times when one should use their head and be considerate of their locale and those around them. When I teach kids I don't run around saying fvck, sh%t, cvnt but I may use that language when I'm around my friends and I know they don't have a problem with that language. I don't use curse words beyond sh$t around my Dad's wife because she gets offended. I don't make a big production about how my Dad's wife is curbing my ability to say fvck as much as I want.

Why don't you curse instead of trying to prove how intelligent you are by using words other then cursing? (Same argument, different perspective.) Probably some the first words formed in human language to express the base emotions that we have as the animals we are at our core? Don't you think people go to games to vent a little frustration and get caught up in the heat of the moment and not even realize they curse? When you get emotionally attached to the game, some bad words may pop out here and there. Should I be afraid that if the devils let in a goal and I say sh!t, that I should be tossed? I'm breaking the rules. If so every arena in every sport would be empty. If saying sh!t after a goal is alowd why not Avery you are a piece of sh!t. God dammit offends some deeply, others it doesn't mean squat.

If you don't want to curse at a game, don't. Just don't tell me how to enjoy the game the way I want to enjoy it. (there is a line, i'm more arguing about what was said with tossing a fan after yelling fvck you clarckson twice)

I don't think you understand where I am coming from. It's sports, it's emotion. with emotion comes an occasional bad word. If you are afraid of a kid hearing an occasional bad word, don't let them out of the house until they are 18.

not sure how much simpler I can explain it. Maybe i'm of the mind it's the parents responibility instead of societies responsibility to protect a kid and there it's just a difference of philosphy.
Joe

#78 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

Why don't you curse instead of trying to prove how intelligent you are by using words other then cursing? (Same argument, different perspective.) Probably some the first words formed in human language to express the base emotions that we have as the animals we are at our core? Don't you think people go to games to vent a little frustration and get caught up in the heat of the moment and not even realize they curse? When you get emotionally attached to the game, some bad words may pop out here and there. Should I be afraid that if the devils let in a goal and I say sh!t, that I should be tossed? I'm breaking the rules. If so every arena in every sport would be empty. If saying sh!t after a goal is alowd why not Avery you are a piece of sh!t. God dammit offends some deeply, others it doesn't mean squat.

If you don't want to curse at a game, don't. Just don't tell me how to enjoy the game the way I want to enjoy it. (there is a line, i'm more arguing about what was said with tossing a fan after yelling fvck you clarckson twice)

I don't think you understand where I am coming from. It's sports, it's emotion. with emotion comes an occasional bad word. If you are afraid of a kid hearing an occasional bad word, don't let them out of the house until they are 18.

not sure how much simpler I can explain it. Maybe i'm of the mind it's the parents responibility instead of societies responsibility to protect a kid and there it's just a difference of philosphy.

You're arguing a moot point. As a business the Devils and the Rock have the right to ask anyone they feel is a disturbance to leave. If you mutter a curseword under your breath or are letting the expletives fly in a private conversation to my friends at the game and someone's kid walks by and overhears it then that's fine, it happens. However, if you're standing yelling "fvck You, David Clarkson" so that practically eveyone in your section and their kids can hear it then that's an issue and if the Rock's staff wants to throw you out for that then they're well within their rights to do so. Their goal is to get as many people, especially families, to keep coming back to a friendly environment and you're interfering with their ability to retain that image. The Prudential Arena and society in general is arguing apples and oranges. As a teacher I feel that there are a plethora of things parents should be responsible for; protecting them is a given. A private business is not society. It is also your responsiblity as an adult and a participating member of society to be considerate of others.

#79 Vic Rattlehead18

Vic Rattlehead18

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:52 PM

We can even get off the subject of children and just say, how about being a gentleman and not cussing in front of woman period. It's really not a hard concept, but you seem to be having trouble with it Joe B. You can cuss all you want outside. When you're in the rock, there is no cussing allowed, that's their rule. You can't spit on the floor either like you can outside. Do you plan on walking around spitting everywhere inside as you see fit? It may be a comfortable lifestyle for you, but it certainly isn't for the majority around you. And at Devils games, the majority happens to be children...Or at least that's what they strive for.
Devils.

#80 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,012 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:00 PM

What about my ability to watch a game and say the word fvck?

I didn't need to read past this first sentence to realize what a flaming idiot you are.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users