123 replies to this topic

#41 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:36 PM

Everything I post is relevant to the topic I post in until you come in and troll it up bud. I could care less what people think because people who have met me from DR and here have no problem with me and know I'm a nice person and a great fan.

Anways, the TV argument is not really relevant. You do care about the technology in it because it won't look good if the technology sucks. But, as for the jerseys, I don't need to worry about how it breathes or keeps me cool or anything because I'm not wearing it while playing hockey. Regardless, the situation can be fixed. $80 replica jerseys for all, $100 for premier.

#42 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

Ugh....who says you have to pay $130 for a heat pressed jersey? Do you know there is an entire world of shopping that exists outside of the Devils Den in which to buy from? Not every jersey is $130 and not every jersey is cheap heat pressed.

If that's the real reason, you're simply too lazy or too stubborn to shop around or wait for deals.

I have a Kovalchuk RBK Premier all sewn for sale for $90.00 Shipped. What's your excuse? That it's not $35 shipped?

Let's not be totally stupid now, the OPs offer does not apply to 'an entire world of shopping tha texists outside of the Devils Den." It applies ONLY to the Habs team store.

#43 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:43 PM

Having a hard time finding a premier jersey for $90 on the internet.

#44 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

Let's not be totally stupid now, the OPs offer does not apply to 'an entire world of shopping tha texists outside of the Devils Den." It applies ONLY to the Habs team store.

My reply you quoted was in refernce to your brother's post regarding the jerseys they sell. Context, remember?

In other words, if someone buys a knockoff because they isolate themselves to one store to shop that's a poor excuse.
NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#45 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

Andrew (njdevil26) is a good friend of mine and my family. You got your ass stuffed in your hat in that one, Son.

Yes, i am who you think i am on DR :-) And considering everyone who reads both sites knows you and Adam have posted here and ran your mouths about this site on DR, you just stuffed yourself again.

I have to admit, you and your brother Adam are doing a fine job in this thread of advertising for people to avoid the Supports Section you both are a part of.

The NJDSS does not judge people by how they spend their money or what kind of jersey they wear. You seemingly bash everyone that does not own an authentic stitched jersey (preferably game worn right?) and have a very intriguing obsession with how other people spend their money. Take your inflated ego elsewhere.

My reply you quoted was in refernce to your brother's post regarding the jerseys they sell. Context, remember?

In other words, if someone buys a knockoff because they isolate themselves to one store to shop that's a poor excuse.

This topic is about the Devils instilling a program to trade fake jerseys in, remember? Topics, learn them.

Saw this on another site and I hope that sooner than later the Devils decide to do this.

since I'm sure you didn't read the first post.

Edited by adam85491, 18 January 2011 - 02:51 PM.

#46 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:52 PM

Ok I'm sittin back and just reading through out. And very entertaining, what is DR?
Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

#47 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:53 PM

Didn't i say i had one for sale? :noclue: I'm supporting my drug habit, trying to pay my internet bill and my YouTube obsession, remember?

Once Spring (Summer) time arrives, and teams head home for the season, the sales start.

#48 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:54 PM

Colin... come to one of our house parties and have a few drinks with us and I'll show it to you! I'll probably bring it to the Sharks game in case Heatley scores I can use it as a towel haha otherwise I don't want to bring an opposing jersey to a game. I'll take pics or something.

Ken we'll be at the retro night. Last year we went to 36 home games. This year so far : 12. We are trying to cut back. But we will be at the Pens game on Thursday, Sharks, and Retro night.

#49 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

Yeah you didn't, you only have your highly prestigious Kozlov and Pandolfo GWG. I guess good players weren't in your budget because of your taste in expensive jerseys.

#50 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:03 PM

The NJDSS does not judge people by how they spend their money or what kind of jersey they wear. You seemingly bash everyone that does not own an authentic stitched jersey (preferably game worn right?) and have a very intriguing obsession with how other people spend their money. Take your inflated ego elsewhere.

You really don't get it, do you? The more you and your brother run your mouths here, the more people are going to avoid your group especially since you've taken it upon yourself to be one of the "leaders" to recruit and get the word out.

As it is, since my post regarding that, i've had 4 PM's from people who told me they considered the section but now will avoid it thanks to you and your brother.

This topic is about the Devils instilling a program to trade fake jerseys in, remember? Topics, learn them.

Wow, dude. You just blew my fvcking mind.

since I'm sure you didn't read the first post.

OK.

#51 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,971 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

Keep the Devils Supporters Section out of this nonsense. unknown poster you gave the first insult and they responded and then this whole thread went to sh!t. Everyone grow the fvck up.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 18 January 2011 - 03:07 PM.

#52 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

Yes, I really doubt people PM'd you that. I see no reason to avoid a section because of someone sitting there regardless. There's 55 tickets sold already + more to come, you really think we're going to cross paths unless you are helping organize it or meeting at port 44? Seriously dude? Take your pandolfo glove and go jerk off somewhere else.

Edited by hurricane1091, 18 January 2011 - 03:07 PM.

#53 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:08 PM

I personally would like to see the supporters section left out of this arguement. It has been such a success so far and such a good thing for the team and fans.

This arguement with the jerseys is pointless. Its up to the league/devils to do something about it if they don't want fakes.

Edited by lucifer91, 18 January 2011 - 03:09 PM.

Posted Image

#54 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:09 PM

Colin... come to one of our house parties and have a few drinks with us and I'll show it to you! I'll probably bring it to the Sharks game in case Heatley scores I can use it as a towel haha otherwise I don't want to bring an opposing jersey to a game. I'll take pics or something.

Sounds awesome.. Let me know when the next one is :cheers:
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#55 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:09 PM

Yeah you didn't, you only have your highly prestigious Kozlov and Pandolfo GWG. I guess good players weren't in your budget because of your taste in expensive jerseys.

You really have no clue, do you? That's the funniest part. I'll wait for you to dig your hole deeper then tell you.

#56 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:10 PM

Anways, the TV argument is not really relevant. You do care about the technology in it because it won't look good if the technology sucks. But, as for the jerseys, I don't need to worry about how it breathes or keeps me cool or anything because I'm not wearing it while playing hockey. Regardless, the situation can be fixed. $80 replica jerseys for all, $100 for premier.

I think it's more relevant.. Everything about the jersey, including technology, goes into how it looks and the fakes just don't look good to me
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#57 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:10 PM

Keep the Devils Supporters Section out of this nonsense. unknown poster you gave the first insult and they responded and then this whole thread went to sh!t. Everyone grow the fvck up.

Keep a leash on your lackeys.

Edited by SJP20, 18 January 2011 - 03:12 PM.

#58 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:11 PM

I personally would like to see the supporters section left out of this arguement.

unknown poster had no right or reason to bring that into this topic, I totally agree. This thread is about an expired program to sell more real jerseys and less fake ones. I'm sure the Habs donated the fake jerseys to charity, if they didn't, that's a complete dick move and waste of clothing. I don't care if this program exists or not, singling people out is not called for and you're free to spend your money however you wish. This is America.

Edited by adam85491, 18 January 2011 - 03:11 PM.

#59 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:13 PM

HockeyMonkey

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#60 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:13 PM

I think it's more relevant.. Everything about the jersey, including technology, goes into how it looks and the fakes just don't look good to me

I think it's possible for a jersey to look just like the real thing without having $300 worth of technology in it, when the fakes look pretty similar to begin with for a fraction of the cost, is his point. If there is a way to get a jersey to look the same but not be acceptable to use for playing hockey, many people would be in favor of that (considering it's a decent amount cheaper).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users