204 replies to this topic

#201 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,521 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:00 AM

Ya, that's two pretty poor games in a row from Tedenby. It wouldn't surprise me if he's really worn down and we only see flashes of good from him the whole rest of the season.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#202 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,356 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:05 AM

Tedenby is going back to the press box, I think, especially if Lemaire and staff watch the tape of the game. there are a couple of times where he looked real bad, front and center on TV.

where did he look bad? picking his nose on the bench - lemaire practiced him w/ kovy and zajac all week, says zharkov and palmieri look rusty, then plays them and attaches tedenby to the bench. when he was out there, i saw him control the puck in the offensive zone and move around. palmieri was the one who seemed invisible.

Ya, that's two pretty poor games in a row from Tedenby. It wouldn't surprise me if he's really worn down and we only see flashes of good from him the whole rest of the season.

again - there was nothing to see last night re: tedenby to make a case one way or another, i think.

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#203 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,521 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:57 AM

Tedenby looked slower than normal, was knocked off the puck more easily than normal, and made poor decisions in the defensive zone. That's what I saw in the last 2 games. The all-star break is a blessing for him, I believe.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#204 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 28,061 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:09 AM

Tedenby looked slower than normal, was knocked off the puck more easily than normal, and made poor decisions in the defensive zone. That's what I saw in the last 2 games. The all-star break is a blessing for him, I believe.

he was definitely knocked off the puck easily - i thought at least he might draw penalties while doing this, but it didn't really work out that way.

tedenby isn't used to a pro schedule or getting major minutes.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#205 devlman

devlman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:02 PM

This gm was yet another example of the nhl and its refs screwing over the devils

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users