#21 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,407 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:11 PM

Now it's the fans' turn to bring the blitz. Fans sue NFL over Super Bowl seats

I heard they get $2400 or all expenses paid trip to the Superbowl of their choice.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#22 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:37 PM

I heard they get $2400 or all expenses paid trip to the Superbowl of their choice.

$2,400 + next year's Superbowl tickets (which are transferrable) OR tickets to the Superbowl of their choices, chosen after Conference Championships are completed and non-transferrable.

Instead, 1000 fans are now suing the NFL, The Cowboys, and Jerry Jones for somewhere between $5 & $15 Million in a class action suit. Amounts to about $15,000 if the number of clients in the class action suit stays constant and the damages are tripled from the $5 MM number as per Texas state law.

I gotta admit, I like the first option best. $2,400 recoups the loss of travel and ticket expense for most people, then you sell next year's ticket on eBay for more profit.
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#23 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:45 PM

yeah but the second option also includes airfare and hotel accommodations but isn't transferrable...it seems like a win-win with either option...if you were going to the game just to go then you are getting paid in option one, if you were going to see either of the teams you have an opportunity to see them again....whenever, IF they make it again ever....its a $hitty situation sure but more money is going to buy you that time machine to get you to the game last weekend?
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users