15 replies to this topic

#1 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:58 PM

Hey guys.. I can't make the game tonight.. I have 2 tickets in section 226, row 3 (second row).. Just looking to get $2 per ticket via PayPal (sent as gift) to cover the cost the team charges me to email them.. So the tickets themselves are free to whomever wants them.. All I ask is that you support the team :cheers:

PM me if interested!!

ALL HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY!!

Edited by Colin226, 08 February 2011 - 04:55 PM.

Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:08 PM

thats good of you colin, unfortunately I'm still at school :angry:

#3 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:29 PM

thats good of you colin, unfortunately I'm still at school :angry:

School is why I can't go, too.. It's amazing no takers at $2 a piece lol
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:36 PM

School is why I can't go, too.. It's amazing no takers at $2 a piece lol

I have one ticket that I posted up in marketplace for free, I betcha I won't find a taker hah

#5 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:44 PM

I have one ticket that I posted up in marketplace for free, I betcha I won't find a taker hah

I wish the team could see this.. I wrote my ticket rep today explained how all of their last-minute discounts and free ticket giveaways/contests mean fans aren't buying tickets at face value and they're just waiting for the specials so it drives prices down.. A bad record doesn't help either, but anyone who follows the team knows this is an exciting time to catch a game.. This is a perfect example of how the ticket resale market is so bad I can't sell my seats ($37 face value) for $2!!
Posted Image

#6 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,951 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:50 PM

I wish the team could see this.. I wrote my ticket rep today explained how all of their last-minute discounts and free ticket giveaways/contests mean fans aren't buying tickets at face value and they're just waiting for the specials so it drives prices down.. A bad record doesn't help either, but anyone who follows the team knows this is an exciting time to catch a game.. This is a perfect example of how the ticket resale market is so bad I can't sell my seats ($37 face value) for $2!!

I couldn't agree more and I bet season ticket renewals drop big time because of the situations of numerous discounts they have offered over the season.

Nice move by you though Colin.

#7 PaDevsFan

PaDevsFan

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:56 PM

Hey guys.. I can't make the game tonight.. I have 4 tickets in section 226.. Just looking to get $2 per ticket via PayPal (sent as gift) to cover the cost the team charges me to email them.. So the tickets themselves are free to whomever wants them.. All I ask is that you support the team :cheers:

PM me if interested!!

GOD I would love to go, I would take my 3 sons, but I am in an accelerated Degree completion program and have clas on Tuesday evenings. We missed last week due to bad weather, and I know we are going to get alot of material tonight. Damn I wish I could take them....

#8 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:59 PM

I couldn't agree more and I bet season ticket renewals drop big time because of the situations of numerous discounts they have offered over the season.

Nice move by you though Colin.

I bet they do drop and my rep said they will be lowering season ticket prices in certain areas (if 226 doesn't drop I'll rofl so hard I'll sh!t myself), so that tells me they know they are losing some people..

Hey, if I can't go tonight I might as well get someone else in those seats who will cheer in my place :boogie:

GOD I would love to go, I would take my 3 sons, but I am in an accelerated Degree completion program and have clas on Tuesday evenings. We missed last week due to bad weather, and I know we are going to get alot of material tonight. Damn I wish I could take them....

No worries.. The way things are going, I might be doing this again for several game :doh1: I'll post again for future games if I have tix that need to be gotten rid of
Posted Image

#9 ChilltownDevs2673

ChilltownDevs2673

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:04 PM

Check your PM bro. I got you :)

RANGERS SUCK; FLYERS SWALLOW!!!

#10 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

Check your PM bro. I got you :)

Thanks!! Enjoy the game and my seats.. You'll be in the defensive end so get your Mooooose chant going :moose:
Posted Image

#11 ChilltownDevs2673

ChilltownDevs2673

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:21 PM

Thanks!! Enjoy the game and my seats.. You'll be in the defensive end so get your Mooooose chant going :moose:

You know I will. Well have to meet up for a beer sometime!!

#12 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:22 PM

You know I will. Well have to meet up for a beer sometime!!

Sounds good to me!!
Posted Image

#13 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

I just got home from class and missed both the free ticket giveaways on here. No luck haha.

believe-devs.jpg

#14 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

I just got home from class and missed both the free ticket giveaways on here. No luck haha.

I still have 2 left
Posted Image

#15 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:49 AM

I thought if I did the full season ticket plan this year I would be saving a lot of money,I was wrong.
Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

#16 ChilltownDevs2673

ChilltownDevs2673

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:38 PM

Had a great time last night man thanks alot!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users