104 replies to this topic

#101 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:47 PM

1 down, 2 to go. Salmela and Fraser both scare the crap out of me. Having both on the ice is torture.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#102 iamtheprodigy

iamtheprodigy

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:53 PM

1 down, 2 to go. Salmela and Fraser both scare the crap out of me. Having both on the ice is torture.

Agreed, though to be fair to Salmela, he made some good plays on D tonight and looked steadier than usual. Fraser was steady enough. Fayne was all over the place, if not his best it was definitely his most eventful game in his career.

My gripe with Salmela tonight was more his shooting. He's got a hard shot but just can't hit the net for beans. He gets tons of chances from point that sail wide. He needs to get those on net.

#103 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:08 AM

btw, i'm surprised the guy in charge of music who is a metal fan has not yet played no leaf clover after a big volchenkov hit. i would think that's a gimme.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#104 Maddog

Maddog

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:56 AM

btw, i'm surprised the guy in charge of music who is a metal fan has not yet played no leaf clover after a big volchenkov hit. i would think that's a gimme.

I agree but you are talking about the same guy who will drown out any good "Let's Go Devils" or "KOVY" chant started by the fans with Lady GaGa. :angry:

MDD_zpsbc48401d.png

#105 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:11 AM

hahaha yea he kept fvckin us over after the big plays when we were screaming our ass off.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users