• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 njdallday

njdallday

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:37 PM

long time watcher, but newly registered. my name is regina, current college student, and recently new devils fan (3 years going strong) and still hoping for a miraculous end to the season! :)

#2 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,606 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:31 AM

Picked a rough time to walk in and say hi.... half the place is in mourning, the other half has some crazy notion that the Devils can make up 13 points with 7 games left.... leaves no time to be civil and say hi!!

(well i guess that should be expected for this place :P )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:09 AM

You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go, go, go
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#4 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:21 PM

(well i guess that should be expected for this place :P )

You still post here?

Anyway, welcome! Post often in the offseason, this place can get pretty dead when there isn't much news, we need all the off-season-predictions we can get!

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#5 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,606 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

You still post here?

Anyway, welcome! Post often in the offseason, this place can get pretty dead when there isn't much news, we need all the off-season-predictions we can get!

What are you my mom???

I had family issues and most of the crap on this board's been the same stuff.... either absurdly optimistic YAY WE BELIEVE crap... or life is over, let's tank the season crap.... so I chose to just look and not comment... the NFL is in lock-down and I talk about wrestlemania on a wrestling site.... post my useless links on facebook and it's minimized my need to be a post-whore here.... I'll say my piece when I need to, but my Fenwick posting numbers are down whoopdie damn do.... did DM give you your fake message board police badge yet???

(and here is a sample dose of the drama you might be subject to now and then on this place.... please laugh and move along B ) )

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#6 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:25 AM

What are you my mom???

I had family issues and most of the crap on this board's been the same stuff.... either absurdly optimistic YAY WE BELIEVE crap... or life is over, let's tank the season crap.... so I chose to just look and not comment... the NFL is in lock-down and I talk about wrestlemania on a wrestling site.... post my useless links on facebook and it's minimized my need to be a post-whore here.... I'll say my piece when I need to, but my Fenwick posting numbers are down whoopdie damn do.... did DM give you your fake message board police badge yet???

(and here is a sample dose of the drama you might be subject to now and then on this place.... please laugh and move along B ) )

Holy crap man it was a joke!

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#7 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,606 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:01 AM

Holy crap man it was a joke!

(pssttt, that's why I threw in the last line :P )

#8 Unknown Soul

Unknown Soul

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:56 AM

and now you know how its like to post here lol. welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users