Devilzibook

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:14 AM

Hey guys!
Just want to say I'm coming tommorow for the game against Montreal. :koolaid:
I can't remember my seats since my girlfriend got the tickets right now. (I convinced her to wear my second devils jersey :hail: )
We will spend a day in New-York today (I'm leaving in about an hour) and Thurdsay we'll visit some place in New Jersey.
Any suggestions of what we should visit ?

It will be my second time. The first time, Devils won over Montreal 4 to 1. Nice game !!
It was Clemmenssen in the net so I'm happy because I never saw Marty live. I cross my finger for Parise to return if he's OK.

By the way, I wanted to go with the Nordiques Nation next week too but I can't afford 2 trips in USA in one week right now hehe I bought my tickets a long time before I started to ear about the project.
Since I'll not be with them, I just want to tell you they will be very cool to you and will have a lot of fun with everybody in the arena.

Well I'm pretty excited and I think it will be very cool even if we're not in the playoffs race anymore.. I think our team will play his best hockey of the year to finish strong.

So... Anybody coming ? :cheers:

Picture of my first time (I'M the second on the left. I was fat haha I'll repost an updated photo of this weekend when I get back here)

Posted Image
Posted Image

My name is Alex, and I am Quebecois ! Thank you.

One dream: BRING BACK THE NORDIQUES !!!

#2 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:18 PM

this is awesmoe! Im in to watch the game tonight and the one on the 6th|!!! have fun!!!
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#3 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,327 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:32 PM

I will be there tomorrow in section 229. Glad you guys came down from the great white north- hope you enjoy our "neck of the woods" lol. Hopefully the Devils come away with a couple of wins. As far as suggestions- near the Rock, check out Brick City B&G and Hells Kitchen- both pretty cool places to eat/grab a brewskie. If you wanna drink and hit the bars, my suggestion would be to go to Hoboken. Who knows, you may even run into a player or two lol- I remember that article someone posted from a couple months back about the guys who live in Hoboken.

Edited by MadDog2020, 01 April 2011 - 03:41 PM.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#4 pattyelias

pattyelias

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

bring poutine

#5 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

bring poutine

If I didn't know that poutine were those delicious gravy fries, i'd think you were talking about something else.
Put food on my family

#6 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:40 PM

who will boo gomez more? habs fans or devils?

#7 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:58 PM

who will boo gomez more? habs fans or devils?

No one knows, but everyone will boo him ;)

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users