2 replies to this topic

#1 30Brodeur30

30Brodeur30

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 11:43 PM

I have been searching the net like crazy trying to find games of the '95 and '00 Stanley Cup. I've tried everything from Ebay to sports video sites. I give up. Thought maybe one of you guys may know. I'm preferably looking for game 4 of the '95 series and game 6 of the '00 series.

I was lucky and had someone make the '03 series all on DVD for me. But at this point I don't care if it's DVD or VHS. Just looking to somehow get my hands on these 2 games if not more from those series.

I had the '95 series on tape and when I moved they were lost. (Very upsetting) :(

Any help would be appreciated. :evil:

Thanks guys

#2 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:07 AM

PM me... I can send them to you.

I'm looking for Games 1-3 of the Detroit series. If anyone knows where I could get my hands on these, it would be appreciated.

I'm gonna wait until I can burn 9.4G DVD's before converting. You can burn almost 2 hours onto a 4.7G, but even cutting out the commercials I wouldn't be able to fit the pre-game, game, celebrations and post-game interviews on one DVD. So I'm gonna wait.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#3 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:09 AM

BTW - I HAVE seen some of the games on Ebay.

"Whoever buys my bic pen will also receive VHS tapes of Game X of the Stanley Cup Finals. This sale is for the bic pen ONLY."

Somehow I don't think this would hold up in court.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users