• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SteveStirling

SteveStirling

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

After several hours of attempting to decipher which Sedin twin was Daniel, the NHL’s leading scorer this season, the league decided to award the Art Ross trophy to Martin St. Louis of to save them some trouble, league officials said today.

“We tried to give it to Daniel, but honestly, that joke where we ask ‘which one of you is Daniel?’ and they both raise their hands got old after the first six times,” said NHL commissioner Gary Bettman. “They can go fvck off and share last year’s.”

Daniel Sedin, of the Vancouver Canucks, scored 104 points to lead the NHL this season one year after his identical twin brother, Henrik, led the league last year. St. Louis finished second with 99 points.

On an apparently unrelated note, Bettman knocked over a whole bunch of mirrors as he left while one of the Sedins pleaded to be careful, saying the placement of each mirror was very important.

“Yea that was weird. We’re pretty sure he had a concussion,” Bettman said. “I’ve instructed Colin Campbell to suspend him for 30 games, as is our policy.”

The Sedins held a press conference to decry the league’s decision.

“Taking this award away from me is a travesty, and makes a mockery of everything identical twins struggle against each and every year,” a man in a baseball cap identifying himself as Daniel Sedin said.

The same man then removed the baseball cap and identified himself as Henrik Sedin.

“I couldn’t agree more.”

Though the situation is upsetting, the Sedins said they are willing to put it behind them to concentrate on helping the Canucks fail to live up to expectations in the NHL Playoffs.

View the full article on Intent To Blow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users