1. When did the guy from KoRn become a Los Angeles-based hockey writer?
2. Is the potential new owner gonna smash watermelons with an oversized mallet during intermissions? Or maybe as a throwing-the-jelly type diatribe?
3. This strikes me as a guy who wants it known he'll buy if Vanderbeek sells (meaning can't pay off the debt). A vulture, but a rich vulture.
4. Obviously the Devils are going nowhere, because of the arena/TV deal/etc. Plus, where would they go that makes sense with this potential owner?
5. When I read "rich oil tycoon," I think:
If he is anything like this...hell, I'd be for the sale, because it would be amusing as hell.