- I lived in Little Ferry for a bit and White Mana was always the dream place to go for burgers. Only went a couple of times though due to the ridiculous wait, which was not worth the end product. Sometimes the dream is better than the payoff.
- Same goes for Shake Shack. Yummy as all get out, but I can't wait in line for an hour for lunch. Their concretes are flipping great though and they have a drink only line, so you can avoid the crowds. If you want to give them a go, I'd recommend the location on 86th St between Lexington and 3rd. Not nearly as bad of a line as the Madison Square Park location.
- Zinburger was very good the few times I've been and I love the fact they serve wine, which is a nice touch.
- There's a place called Go Burger which is popping up here and there in NYC. Pretty standard stuff but better than Bareburger (another newish chain that's entirely overpriced for the snobby service and average food). Also, I think they're affiliated with Smashburger as they have an item called "The Smashburger". Just a burger with cheese with onions stuffed into it. Much better than it sounds.
- In and Out is a special little slice of heaven. Animal style. Oh man, so good.
- Favorite burger in NYC is Five Napkin Burger. Pricey but unbelievably yummy. They also have a nice craft beer selection and a great whiskey / bourbon rack.
Oh, and this MSG thing is just a ploy by the city to get some more cash out of the Dolans. I'd be shocked if they knocked down the building, considering it's national landmark, for better or for worse.