Hi, I'm an MBA student at UConn, and for my term project, I'm creating a marketing program designed to get more people to attend Devils games. The survey below is part of my research, and offers you a chance to express your opinion about the Devils, their new arena, and what you think can be done to increase attendance. When I complete my project I'll submit it, along with the information from this survey, to the NJ Devils marketing department and Jeff Vanderbeek.
1. How old are you?
3. Where do you live (city/state)?
5. Number of kids
6. How long have you been a Devils fan?
7. On what date did you last attend a Devils game?
8. How many games did you go to last year at the Continental Airlines arena?
9. How many games have you attended at the Rock?
10. If you have attended at least one game,
a. What are your thoughts on the new arena?
b. How much did you spend per ticket for each game?
c. What is the max you would spend on a regular season ticket?
11. What are the positives about the new arena? Please rank in order of importance to you.
12. What are the negatives about the new arena? Please rank in order of importance to you.
13. How many games do you plan to attend this year?
14. What impacts your decision to attend or not to attend Devils games the most? (ex. Ticket price, arena location, etc.)
15. Why do you think attendance has been low for Devils games?
16. What would get you to go to more games?
17. Please add any other thoughts you feel relevant here.
After you complete the survey, please paste it into an email and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll analyze the data and use it to create the marketing program. When I'm done with the paper I'll post it to the message board. Thank you very much for your participation!
felixMember Since 23 Nov 2007
Offline Last Active Dec 06 2007 01:52 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 6
- Profile Views 1,156
- Member Title Draft Pick
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown