Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/27/2020 in all areas

  1. Maybe it's just me but I find humanity and society so depressing and draining right now. The level of division globally is awful. Being a Dad to two young kids I often lie awake at night and think, how are we going to fix this for their generation.
    5 points
  2. As a father of two as well, my approach, for better or worse, will be this: My kids need to learn how to lose. My kids need to learn how to have someone have a different opinion than their own and they HAVE to be okay with it. You won’t always like what someone has to say, but you will respect them as long as they respect you back. We have entered a dangerous time where having differing opinions on subjects or views is considered extremism, and for lack of a better phrase, it really feels to me like it has become “conform to my take or die”
    4 points
  3. I hope we get another shot of ratface crying thus year.
    3 points
  4. The world appears to be getting more and more immature, materialistic, and losing things like values, morals, and just human decency. So many people need to feel validated and heard, they need to feel like they're right, they need to get the last word, etc etc. All the stuff that you're supposed to go through and grow out of, which most people do, from the time you're a child, into adolescence, and eventually when you reach adulthood. I really do think it all stems from parenting - obviously not every family is the same, and not every child starts out with two parents, or even one parent, i
    1 point
  5. I agree, they need to know there are people out there who won't always agree with you and that's ok. I don't think you have to be ok with other people's opinions in certain circumstances, racism or homophobia for example. I hope my kids will always feel confident enough to challenge that. My main gripe with the way things are today is it seems like the knee jerk reaction to one thing is to go as hard as possible the other way. But Anyway going OT.
    1 point
  6. fvcking stupid. Postponing games, in any sport, isn't doing anything. The players might view it as a way to send a message that human rights "take priority over sports", but the problem is that 95% of the people on this planet already agree with that. Their message is falling on deaf ears, i.e. the other 5% or so. Those are the people who shoot innocent victims, regardless of color. Those are the people who scream and yell at you for no reason. Those are the people who can't understand, respect, and accept that you might have a different opinion than them. Those are the people, qu
    1 point
  7. Fast forward 11 years, RWTD's commends drive Arizona to an overhaul as they hoist their first Cup.
    1 point
  8. And THIS is why you pitch him in the damn seven-inning games, because you need his wins and you can't trust this damn bullpen to get out of two lousy innings.
    1 point
  9. Chayka really fvcked them over good before leaving lol
    1 point
  10. Hey at least they still have their 2020 first. No wait, they gave that to us for a couple months of Taylor Hall and one playoff win.
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.