FHL adds the New Jersey Outlaws

twillms73

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/pro_sports/122135138_NHL_alternative_in_Wayne.html

I worked with the NY Aviators last season and this is a good brand of hockey. Hopefully some of you guys in North Jersey will come out and support it. Thanks to go to Tom Gulitti for the write-up.

$12 a hockey game is reasonable, although with Pru Center less than 30 minutes away from Wayne, I'm not sure $12 to watch a series of amateurs (let's face it, that's what they are) will get people to flock to Willowbrook country to watch hockey, especially since you can get a limited amount of tickets for $20 or less for Devils games at PruCenter.

It will be interesting to see if the NJD endorse this club.

• 3 months later...

http://newjerseyoutlaws.pointstreaksites.com/view/newjerseyoutlaws/press-box/news_30620

The New Jersey Outlaws are proud to announce the 2011 New Jersey Outlaws Fan Round-Up Tour. The first event will be held at the ‘Grasshopper Too’ in Wayne, NJ on Wednesday, August 31st from 7pm – 9 pm. ‘Grasshopper Too’ is located on 26 Erie Avenue in Wayne, NJ.

At this function fans will have a chance to meet the Outlaws Coaching Staff and Front Office Staff, take part in the Outlaws Trivia Contest which will be a 10-question quiz on classic hockey trivia. Top score takes home a New Jersey Outlaws prize package that includes two tickets to opening night. There will be additional Outlaws team apparel giveaways and prizes.

As part of the event, fans will be treated to complimentary menu items throughout the evening. In addition, the New Jersey Outlaws will buy you your first beverage of choice. The event is open to all Outlaws fans, but space is limited, please RSVP to mlister@newjerseyoutlaws.com to confirm your spot.

Im excited about this. I always wondered why womens hockey hasnt gone farther then it has.

Rachel Gavigan has a 4.5 GPA. How the hell do you even get a 4.5 Isnt a 4.0 perfect?

I think most schools/colleges equate 4.0 as a score of 90 on a sale up to 100. So it is possible he could have have higher but again it depends on his school/college.

I think most schools/colleges equate 4.0 as a score of 90 on a sale up to 100. So it is possible he could have have higher but again it depends on his school/college.

fvck. Nevermind. I was confused. I was looking at NJ Outlaws 18. :rolleyes:

Edited by Quinn01

Im excited about this. I always wondered why womens hockey hasnt gone farther then it has.

Rachel Gavigan has a 4.5 GPA. How the hell do you even get a 4.5 Isnt a 4.0 perfect?

My cousin is in the top 15 high school players in Alaska - she's on the all-star team. (she's actually my cousin's daughter so I guess she's a 2nd cousin?) I hope she's got to come out to Lake Placid to play - I want to see her play live! I'd love to go to Alaska but it's expensive! and I hate flying... :(

Edited by Pepperkorn

The Brooklyn Aviators are affiliated with the Wheeling Nailers. Otherwise, I don't think there any other affiliations though.

Wow that's good news for the league, as far as I know there were no affiliations at that level up to this point.

There was a team affiliated with Elmira last year too; don’t remember who or if it continues. Good move for the Titans. They plan to be a place that’s attractive for guys who want the chance to move up to the AHL, and several AHL coaches have connections with Titans staff. Thus we expect roster turnover to be pretty regular and having someplace to draw bodies from is a smart move. They also plan to cross promote (gee what a concept……..) the two.

Great move, especially for those times that the phones ring a lot and you find yourself with 15 skaters and a game tonight…….