Brodeur To Start Both Weekend Games.

Kyydax

Read in the Record that Brodeur would be starting both weekend games.

That is too bad. I really had held out hope that Burns would do the right thing with the goaltending.

Prediction:

Preds-4 Devils-3

Devils outshoot Preds 32-21.

P.S.- Good to see my last thread was merely 'locked' instead of erased outright.

Ky-

In all seriousness, are you a fan of the Devils. Or at least any of their players? I'm not being sarcastic either. I have no problem with criticism, even constant criticism. I just ask that it have some facts with it. In some cases, you do include them. In most though, you do not.

But all of your posts that i've read are always finding negatives, even if they're not there. Is there anyone on the Devils that you think is a good player and not deserving of criticism at this point?

And as for Marty playing both back-to-backs...this early in the season, coming off a long layoff and then going right back into another one (3 days off), it's really not a big deal at all. In fact, I could see how letting schwab get one of them could be counterproductive because Bodeur could have difficulties getting into a rythmn. personally, i would start brodeur in both of these, and the atlanta game next wednesday, then give schwaby the buffalo game on friday.

whooooooooooooa there nelly!! this is a PG board!!! we DO have little kids on here (gina)

i can understand strating marty because he is the starting goalie, and he nieds his practice, Schwabb will get to play, but Marty nieds to come first right?

It was bad. But then again, YOU KNEW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN. It was fate :P It was bad, but, Marty did have 3 Preds in front that were open, he probably anticipated too much. it's ok, he made some really good saves and overall had a good game. 2 Goals or less everynite is good enough for me :P

Ky-

In all seriousness, are you a fan of the Devils. Or at least any of their players? I'm not being sarcastic either. I have no problem with criticism, even constant criticism. I just ask that it have some facts with it. In some cases, you do include them. In most though, you do not.

But all of your posts that i've read are always finding negatives, even if they're not there. Is there anyone on the Devils that you think is a good player and not deserving of criticism at this point?

Yes, I am a Devil fan. Probably more of a die-hard fan than 99% of the people that post here.

The only players I really have a problem with are Brodeur, Niedermayer, and Pandolfo. Everyone else I pretty much like. But what fun is posting about a player you like?

Me: Elias is great. He's got 2 GWs already this year.

You: Yeah, you're right.

Me: Yeah, I know.

You: Oh, ok.

Me: Cool.

See?

It doesn't make for stimulating debate.