What Would You Like In The New Arena?

sundstrom

better designed bathrooms!

No way! I LOVE that CAA is the only place on the face of the earth were the men's room line is longer than the womens at all times...I swear I'm tempted to crash in there just too see what the heck the deal is! Are there no urinals or what? Really!?! What IS the deal with that?

What happens is that half the bathrooms for the men suck and the other half are ok and open up into 2 sections during busy games. If you know which mens bathrooms to hit you'll rarely have more than 1 guy in front of you in line, even during the busiests of days

-Scott

thats why its wrong! Seriously though, there are no dividers between the Urinals so I think most guys wait for a stall.

Always thought men at a urinal was a communal ritual ...ya mean some are embarassed?????????? :blink: Showers aren't in stalls in locker rooms...they wait one at a time :unsure: I don't get it :o

Very good ideas: cup holders, getting rid of the make noise crap and I love the banner that the Avs have, that'd be great. I have been to the AA in Dallas and it is a beautiful building. There are plenty of bathrooms, bars and food stations on every level.

Things I would like to see: think Ally mentioned a better store for merchandise; not scattered dinky stands like we have now. Better pin selection!! Better food (bleh), how about a beer man? Who the hell needs a cotton candy guy running up the steps? How about some new CD's--same crap tunes every single game! On a marketing note, try to beef up the promos--seem to be getting worse every year.