DISCUSSION: General Deadline Thoughts

Weekes Head

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo gets Brad Brown from Minny.

The name doesn't ring a bell but I thought they were going to be sellers now considering their awful loss to St. Louis last night....

To cover moving Zhitnik?? :unsure:

I hope so.... :P

Ok seriously where is everyone?

63 people online and no one has said a word in half an hour.

evrybody is just waiting....and waiting... and waiting... and waiting... and waiting...... :pray:

I wouldn't mind if there was no storm and school didn't get cancelled. Mostly because I expected the overly stacked teams to become even more stacked. But everyone seems to have dispersed nicely so far. Only exception would be Lang to the Wings, but they have so many injuries it sorta evens out. Colorado hasn't picked up anyone yet. Dallas haven't made any major moves. Ottawa brought in Bondra, and I think they are still the team to beat in the East. Toronto brought in Leetch.... but that pales to the money the spent at the deadline last year.

I was scared of a team really going overboard and buying a cup. But as I said it's been one here, one there.... I hope the trend keeps up.

If Toronto go out tomorrow and pick up Zitnick, Satan and Ryan Smith I'll be pissed off.

:pray: let there be a storm

It IS raining right now...actually...it's been snowing/freezing rain here for the past couple hours! :P

Guess that's not the answer you were looking for, was it? :ph34r:

I don't know what you're talking about... its sunny and a comfrtable 78 degrees outside :P isn't that the case everywhere :unsure:

a 2nd round pick for Marcus Nilson is too much, but it's all systems go for Calgary as they try to make the playoffs for the first time since 1995-1996. Nilson is a skilled forward and will help there offense. That team is too top heavy with scoring, it's Iginla and nobody else.

I have class all day tomorrow so I can't compulsively keep up to date on the deadline deals. Oh well.....I guess I'll just check when I get back at 6 and find out everything at once. How depressing! I want to be a compulsive maniac just like all of you people...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.