DISCUSSION: General Deadline Thoughts

Weekes Head

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read on the other boards that Francis waived his No Trade to go to Toronto and the details are all that's left to be worked out. I'll believe it when I see it officially announced though.

Anyone have TSN channel? Supposedly it was reported on there?

Edited by JesterDevil

I have a feeling that LOU is NOT going to make a trade.

I don't think there is anyone out there that makes sense at this point in time.

Unless at 2:30 other GM's call Lou of out desperation, I don't think Lou is going to make a trade for the sake of making a trade.

HOLY SMACK!!!

Do you remember me posting about going to a Binghamton Senators game last month and how the only player that impressed me was Giroux, who was star of the game, got a hat trick and I said he's gonna be an impact player in the NHL. Wow. That's who was traded for DeVries.

Could it be that Sather actually did know something about hockey and he was taking orders from above all these years? He's put together some good deals for some lackluster talent.

Edited by Don Whiting

If Lou doesnt, this team wont get past the first round....

That's what we all thought last year too....

We shall wait until 3pm. After which you and I may have some business to negotiate.... I think with the line-up we have right now, we challenge. No going out first round.

I respectfully disagree, the East is a Beast this year and is incredibly a more difficult conference than last year, I cannot deny that the Devils had it easy the first two rounds before Ottawa, this year is a different story, and weve been hit hard with injuries and holes, we need a defenseman.....

Last Year, I was one of the people who said we didnt need a big scorer and I felt good with our defense.....

Oh Lou-hoo........I'm not gonna be screaming like other people on this board for Miro Satan or the like, but where is our D-man. I not gonna be happy going into the playoffs with both any 2 of Brown, Albelin, or Hale in the lineup at the same time. Get us a defenseman Lou!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.