Stanley Cup Viewing Party

Colin226

Hell's Kitchen Stanley Cup Viewing Party this Saturday night - festivities start at 8pm!! There are drink specials, hockey and good times out...come on out for a good time!!!

- happy hour drafts

- $15 pitchers of sangria

- $28 bud vessels

- $4 lemon drop shots & $3 bomb shots

I'll update this post if I hear any more news from the team.. Hope to see a bunch of you come out!!

(Hell's Kitchen is located two blocks from the PruCenter in Newark at the corner of Lafayette & Bruen St.)

Edited by Colin226

Hell's Kitchen Stanley Cup Viewing Party this Saturday night - festivities start at 8pm!! There are drink specials, hockey and good times out...come on out for a good time!!!

- happy hour drafts

- $15 pitchers of sangria

- $28 bud vessels

- $4 lemon drop shots & $3 bomb shots

I'll update this post if I hear any more news from the team.. Hope to see a bunch of you come out!!

Where in Hell's Kitchen???

might be a dumb question, but what's a "vessel"? is it like a 2L beer tube [had them at Pearl Street Brewery in Buffalo]?

It's the thing on the left in this photo.. I'd say it holds about 3 to 4 pitchers worth, and it dispenses the beer out the bottom in much the same way that an office cooler does.. It's a good deal and fun to order for a group

l.jpg

It's the thing on the left in this photo.. I'd say it holds about 3 to 4 pitchers worth, and it dispenses the beer out the bottom in much the same way that an office cooler does.. It's a good deal and fun to order for a group

l.jpg

so its a shorter, fatter version of the beer tube...

now if only i didn't have my ONLY day of work Saturday night, I'd be there no doubt! :argh:

l.jpg

Holy Guacamole!! I probably wouldnt be able to walk out after consuming one of those. Crawl to Newark Penn is more like it.

Mike