New Reebok logo on jerseys

mmajeski06

Different Reebok logo on jerseys next year?

Saw this posted on sportlogos.net. If you look closely at the EA NHL 12 preview video, you can see that instead of the Reebok symbol, the jerseys have the Reebok word mark. They already use this in Europe.

Not a reason to trash your existing Reebok jerseys and run out and get a new one...but I guess if you need an excuse to get one, you can try.

ReebokJerseyTagPossible.png

Edited by mmajeski06

Different Reebok logo on jerseys next year?

Saw this posted on sportlogos.net. If you look closely at the EA NHL 12 preview video, you can see that instead of the Reebok symbol, the jerseys have the Reebok word mark. They already use this in Europe.

Not a reason to trash your existing Reebok jerseys and run out and get a new one...but I guess if you need an excuse to get one, you can try.

ReebokJerseyTagPossible.png

What the hell is Brodeur doing in that picture?

Doesn't matter, I'm never buying a Reebok product ever, They have tried to ruin hockey jerseys over the last six years. The friggin shirt tails, the stupid pipeing, and the girls softball numbers on the front. Thank god Lou stood strong and wouldn't let them screw with the Devils jerseys (beside swrewing up the throwbacks with the big white tail ) CCM only !

p.s. When is the NHL going back to white at home, seeing away teams come in wearing white all the time is boring.

Edited by INLOUWETRUST