Draft Party?

yankeesjetsfan

Has the Devils announced anything yet?

Mike

Sweet.

Mike

It's going to be bullsh!t no matter what. one of the perks for STH, would be VIP Access to Draft party. i dont care what they do outside of holding it in the arena, the practice arena or outside it will be tough to hold as successful of an event than inside the arena. Someone really dropped the ball here!

Colin -- Tomorrow or today? The comment of it being announced "Tomorrow" was actually made yesterday.

Also -- if you took off your "General" hat, how do you feel about what they are planning for the draft party. Ive already made other plans expecting the worst.

Will this be at the Rock again. I enjoyed that.

Thats the problem. They booked some latin america reggae concert there the same night. so they will not have the draft party in the actual arena. I have heard potentially amerihealth arena for EQ sale and outside for the draft party. Big waste if you ask me.

So I just saw a message on Facebook regarding the Draft Day Party..... it looks like it is open to everyone.... Bu tI picked this as one of my STH perks.... Looks like it was a wasted choice since now anyone can go...

So I just saw a message on Facebook regarding the Draft Day Party..... it looks like it is open to everyone.... Bu tI picked this as one of my STH perks.... Looks like it was a wasted choice since now anyone can go...

Everyone is always able to go. I believe you selected something like VIP or Early Access for it.

It says underneath that STH will get a separate email if you picked it.

It's going to be bullsh!t no matter what. one of the perks for STH, would be VIP Access to Draft party. i dont care what they do outside of holding it in the arena, the practice arena or outside it will be tough to hold as successful of an event than inside the arena. Someone really dropped the ball here!

Nobody dropped the ball, I'm sure they will make more money from the concert than the draft party so they're not going to pass on this concert just because it is the same night of the draft.