New Jersey Devils Draft Party

GoArmySports

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read where it says "Sign up" underneath it says STH will be contacted via email.

To get your FREE TICKETS please fill out this form:

(Season Ticket Holders who selected the benefit "early admission to the Draft Party" will receive a separate email invitation)

Edited by cj241

Already got my ticket. Can you print more than one if you plan to bring a friend?

Mike

Yeah I just noticed that but for people like myself who aren't into the equipment sale early access isn't that big of a deal.

I assumed that was going to be the only real benefit for the draft party choice. I couldnt figure out what else they could offer.

It's not totally the Devils fault, but the NHL as a whole is nuts for having this on a Friday night to begin with. Why they changed from Saturday to a Friday is another of Buttman's brilliant ideas.

For those of us that actually work full time professional jobs there's no way we can make it there at 5PM. Even if you do, you have to be flexable to do so and that means loss of pay or vacation time cut by a day or half day.

The equipment sale should be on a different day as many other NHL teams have.

Edited by SJP20

Im wondering if the listing of prospects on the page is any indication. RNH, Landeskog, Huberdeau, Hamilton and Beaulieu are listed, but no Larsson or Couturier.

More likely it is the guy creating the webpage doing a half-ass job of listing the prospects. I would just take it with a grain of salt as I am not a big believer of signs or conspiracy theories.

More likely it is the guy creating the webpage doing a half-ass job of listing the prospects. I would just take it with a grain of salt as I am not a big believer of signs or conspiracy theories.

Bingo!!

... just like when someone read into it that for Retro Jersey Night the team's website said "white and green jerseys" so they thought it might mean the Devils would be wearing white throwbacks instead of red.

So what time do you get in if u got the "special access" for STH? I just printed out my ticket off the website and it says time:5pm. I really only care about the equipment sale and would like to get in early if thats possible. Also i am a STH but i dont recall ever getting the option for "special access." Could someone please help me get all the details? haha thanks

So what time do you get in if u got the "special access" for STH? I just printed out my ticket off the website and it says time:5pm. I really only care about the equipment sale and would like to get in early if thats possible. Also i am a STH but i dont recall ever getting the option for "special access." Could someone please help me get all the details? haha thanks

Well I'm guessing that since you don't recall getting the option for "special access", then you probably didn't choose it.. When renewing your season tickets for the 2011 - 2012 season you were given the option of picking between 4 options (and the longer you were a STH the more options you got to pick).. One of these options was the early STH access.. If you are a renewing STH, there is absolutely no way that you were able to renew without choosing an option

Now, if you are a new STH then I believe you do not get to choose your option, and are instead given one.. If you were given this option, then expect an email today or tomorrow about how to claim your "early access" ticket

Here is a link detailing the prizes for renewing STH http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=68124

EDIT: Here is what it said...

Draft Day Party & Equipment Sale-Special STH Access

It just says "Special Access"

I renewed in person because I've been doing the Devils Generals program so I happened to be in the office the day renewals started and I'm 99.99% sure the lady told me that it meant early access to the equipment sale portion of the Draft Day festivities.. I'm only .01% unsure because I don't want to look like a total ass if I'm wrong lol