New Jersey Devils Draft Party

GoArmySports

SOooooo i talked to the lady whom i bought my season tickets from and she told me that there is no early access pass this year....

Yes there is. Only certain season ticket holders get it, if they chose it as one of their incentives. You cannot get it any other way this year.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, the only reason why I would like early access is to get on line for the autographs. Last time I went, I wasted too much time in the equipment area and missed out on the autographs. I'm hoping there will be some players I need showing up this year.

Mike

what a lying (add choice word here) you pay so much for season tickets and they fricken lie to your face like that cuz i said i wanted early access and she said there was none thats messed up

what a lying (add choice word here) you pay so much for season tickets and they fricken lie to your face like that cuz i said i wanted early access and she said there was none thats messed up

It was only an option for renewals so if you are a new season ticket holder you don't get that option. Maybe that's why.

For renewals you got the option with your ticket plan for next season.

Edited by Souray44

Congratulations on selecting “Draft Day Party and Equipment Sale – Special Season Ticket Holder Access” as one of your renewal benefits. With the 4th overall pick in this year’s NHL Draft, the Devils June 24th Draft Party is set to be a spectacular event!

If you log on to your season ticket holder account on newjerseydevils.com using your account number and password, you may access your Special Access Tickets for the Draft Party. You will see one Special Access Draft Ticket for each Season Ticket on your account. You may print these tickets directly from your account or forward them to friends, family or clients. These tickets will enable you to do the following:

• Line-up at the entrance of the Ameri-Health Pavilion for early access (before the general public and before other Season Ticket Holders) to the Devils Equipment Sale. We will begin to let folks on this Special Access line into the Equipment Sale beginning at 5pm. However, you may begin to line-up at the doors of the Ameri-Health as early as you would like on June 24th. This line will be limited to only those with Special Access tickets. The earlier you arrive, the earlier your spot in line will be.

• Enter an exclusive Special Season Ticket Holder locker room. which unlike the rest of the event, will be indoors, air conditioned, contain free soft drinks and light snacks, pictures with Devils Dancers, and TVs throughout the room showing the Draft. Entrance into this special “locker room” will be through the “Press” entrance of the Pru-Center, which can be accessed just next to the tower on Mulberry Street. Access to this area is open to VIP ticket holders only and can be entered or exited throughout the event.

The Draft Party itself will take place from 5pm – 8pm on June 24th on Mulberry Street, outside of the Ameri-Health Pavilion. A portion of the practice rink will be available for an open skate for all fans. Food and refreshments will also be available throughout Mulberry Street for purchase. Parking information will be made available on the Draft Central website in the coming days. Please check back for more information.

Edited by CMONJohnnyMac

How much you want to bet the "VIP locker room" for those who chose this as a bonus to their season tickets will be too small to handle the event? This is an area they could potentially fail out.

Overall though the party does sound fun and I missed it last year and I will be going. However if it rains, I will probably not go.

How much you want to bet the "VIP locker room" for those who chose this as a bonus to their season tickets will be too small to handle the event? This is an area they could potentially fail out.

Overall though the party does sound fun and I missed it last year and I will be going. However if it rains, I will probably not go.

They already know how many people have chosed this as a benefit. Then they will monitor how many people select it from the account and print out. I think they will not let this one fail.

They already know how many people have chosed this as a benefit. Then they will monitor how many people select it from the account and print out. I think they will not let this one fail.

Famous last words knowing how this organizations have handled things like this in the past lol.

Now I have a better question for you all...

I have season tickets & did choose the draft party & got the email today to print off my tickets (I have 2). Now my brother & sister are under 18 & went online to print off the general public tickets & it said if under 18 you don't need a ticket to enter as long you are accompanied by an adult, now there both older teenagers (15 & 17).

Now can they get in with me, rather than wait on the line with the general public? My sister is such a nut that she printed off that advertisement so if they give her a hard time she will show them.

Sounds like they might be dropping the ball already

Now I have a better question for you all...

I have season tickets & did choose the draft party & got the email today to print off my tickets (I have 2). Now my brother & sister are under 18 & went online to print off the general public tickets & it said if under 18 you don't need a ticket to enter as long you are accompanied by an adult, now there both older teenagers (15 & 17).

Now can they get in with me, rather than wait on the line with the general public? My sister is such a nut that she printed off that advertisement so if they give her a hard time she will show them.

Sounds like they might be dropping the ball already

Make sure that the under 18 thing wasn't actual for the general entry ticket (saying that you don't need to print the general admission ticket if you are bringing people under 18).. I would realllly double check and even call their office

Everyone here needs to understand something. The only reason they are telling people under 18 they don't need tickets is because this is a ploy to get people into there database to try and sell season tickets.

The STH Special Access will only be good for the # of tickets in your account.

So for instance, for the Skate w/ the team, I couldn't bring 10 people with me under 18.

YOu can call, but guarenteed, the # of Season tickets in your account will be what you will be allowed to bring in to VIP room, or get into the EQ sale with.

You can pretty much almost bank on that.

When does the autograph lineup usually get released?

Mike